Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

The Long Awaited Bisimoto Dyno!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone interested in the group buy PM me or post in the "group buy" thread to get you on the list.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
      SUCK ME BEAUTIFUL!!! Its going to take a long time for 30K+ dollars to be posted
      Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
      Suck me beautiful.
      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

With that number shown I'm debating between this and swap...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

thats the most beautiful piece of metal ive ever seen great job bisi!

*now just waiting for the bisi h22 header *

Comment

dam, if i had a cb7 with a f22 in it i woulda def bought this. but i got an H
            Need CB7/H22/Turbo parts? i got them..check thread

Comment

Kinda funny how you loose a few hp/tq around 3700 rpm. I wanna know the gain with this header, highflow cat, 2.5" catback, 3" intake and a real tune. I'm sure over stock it would be impressive.

Comment

my guess is 50whp at least.
                Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Because Im not an idiot and know that this header will basicly be priceless in the future I am placing Half 50% of 630 before Nov. so I can get in on the deal. Although I am going turbo, its just to good of an investment to pass up. Any one double thinking buying the header will seriously be sorry when the accord owners make roll call and a bisi header will be teh NU mooogen and every one will be on the chico stick " oh man I ordered my bisi header but it may take one month to create a fucking manifold that makes 27+ hp!!!" " I guess Ill have to get on tube8"

Comment

i just bought one but it'll be a few weeks before my engine is done, broke in and final tuned. when it is i'll do a dyno test before and after the header

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

From the look of the torque curve, a tune would do wonders on this header. I would almost guarantee that you would see a complete improvement across the entire rpm range with some slight tuning.

Great product bisi, if I were not turbo, I'd have one myself, great stuff!
                      2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                      2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

so like, anything for the H22 yet? or? that'd be sick

and this is crazy shit!

I want another accord!

Comment

to all the turbo guys:

you realize that with a little improvisation it would be possible to mount the turbo right after the bisi header...

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
                            to all the turbo guys:

you realize that with a little improvisation it would be possible to mount the turbo right after the bisi header...
                            the header is very close to the design of my turbo manifold and it performs awesome.

However the bisi header is made of much thinner material than turbo manifolds and probably wont withstand the weight of a turbo nor the heat buildup.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                            member ride thread
                            11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                            People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                            I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                            John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Im pretty sure the hanger for the down pipe will work holding that Turbo up.

I cannot beleive my eyes. An f22a with just a header throwing down an extra 27hp. That is insane. I kinda want one now. It would definately help my cam breath alot better.

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
                                the header is very close to the design of my turbo manifold and it performs awesome.

However the bisi header is made of much thinner material than turbo manifolds and probably wont withstand the weight of a turbo nor the heat buildup.
                                i agree, the turbo would definitely need some type of support which wouldn't be hard to fab.

Comment

Working...
                                X