Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

H22A Build Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22A Build Up

First Stupid Question...what Is N/A Motor?

Second...I am planning my H22A build up, an i'm having problem finding internals for it!
    Upgrading internals then boosting...a good boost, but a good daily driver!

cams-Cam gears- cam shafts-manifolds...rods, things like this!there a good website?
    i want to try an get the most hp out of it 220 - 250hp!thanks....Jonny B.

1/4 mile & strip!

No more accord...I got a 99 Protege!
    New Project...84 camaro Z28

n/a is naturally aspirated
    fi is forced induction (turbo, supercharged)

Comment

try optauto.com they have quite a few things for your motor
      H22a swap
      18 speaker audio system
      Tokico Illumina susp. kit
      Motegi FF5 17`s
      VIS racing CF Techno R spoiler

Comment

They make alot for that engine, search a little harder. Perhaps looking up stuff for a USDM H22a1 might help. You have way more options then Fseries and I'm glad to see you're building it up, most people swap it in and call it quits. Bleh...
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

my girls cousin...he is a Toyota mechanic, i was talkin bout building up the f22,the he said jus buy an engine an build it up the drop it in-so here i am now, tryin to learn a lil somethin somethin!

Comment

With a simple set up you could reach the 220 whp like im doing aspirated , but if you are going to sleeve etc to boost your car your goal must be 400+

"NO T ASUSTES MENOS PREOCUPATE TU SOLO C@GATE!!!!"

Comment

i hope ur not talking naturally aspirated... cause even the open loop H22 accord has ITBs and is not pushing that much H.P........ at least i dont believe.... but ya, i think if u made that it would move, lot O money.... good luck... i suggest...

www.RMS-USA.com
              www.optauto.com
              www.mmrusa.com
              www.nopi.com (commercial site, but is a good place to find stuff like OEM gaskets, etc.)

P.S.- i like all those sites cause they have the best deals......

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

Originally posted by LXaccord92
                i hope ur not talking naturally aspirated... cause even the open loop H22 accord has ITBs and is not pushing that much H.P........ at least i dont believe.... but ya, i think if u made that it would move, lot O money.... good luck... i suggest...

www.RMS-USA.com
                www.optauto.com
                www.mmrusa.com
                www.nopi.com (commercial site, but is a good place to find stuff like OEM gaskets, etc.)

P.S.- i like all those sites cause they have the best deals......
                Ok dont subestimate what ur engine could produce because of other people , im tired of see almost stock engines produceng 190+ WHp !!!

my setup isnt stock but reacheable, give some time to prove you wrong

"NO T ASUSTES MENOS PREOCUPATE TU SOLO C@GATE!!!!"

Comment

ok, lets just say for sec. that ur engine is in 100% perfect condition... and u made the 200h.p. stock, that is translated to the ground with a 13-15% drivetrain loss...... ok, 200 multiplied by .13 is 26... that is 174 H.P. to the ground.... and to make the power that ur talking (250H.P.) would almost be impossible with out a fund soo big that u could buy a brand new car with..... (not really, J/K) to gain 76 H.P. to the ground, then that is almost 280-290 at the flywheel.... that is a lot of all motor power..... did u know a gutted CRX with 245H.P. to the ground (all-motor) runs low 11`s in the quarter.... so if urs was gutted u would be in the low 12`s maybe.... so u do it and ill believe it, if not i call BS!

Comment

Go for more power.
                    600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

this is what i'm going to do to the h22 daily driver build-up!
                      Skunk2 Valve Set

Skunk2 CamShaft Stage 1

Skunk2 Intake Manifold

Skunk2 Valve Springs

Skunk2 Throttle Body

AEM Pulley Kit

AEM Ajustble Cam Gears
                      an of course...CIA w/Bypass Valve...custom 2 1/4"Apex N1 Exhaust...MSD Ignition Control...NGK Wires&Plugs! (turbo....with controller tuned for street and track use)

Tell me what you think....

EDIT: thats good for 250 or more right?

Comment

y would u buy a CAI for a turbo application, with a turbo u could make that power, but not all motor with that setup...... (w/o the turbo... LOL!!) i would suggest learning a little more about this..... u r almost there but need a little more guidance....

Comment

use a 2 1/2 inch exhaust or bigger for the turbo..... use 3 inch for a turbo....

Comment

My Bad

my bad about the cia...i'm on drugs(peracet)*sp*, jus had a operation on my right hand an i'm not quite all there all there.

Comment

its all good, but r u ganna go for all motor or turbo?

Comment

Working...
                              X