Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Pacesetter short shifter worth the$$$$?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacesetter short shifter worth the$$$$?

I was recently skimming through an O'Riely sport compact catolog and came across a pacesetter short throw shifter for 90-93 accord. Does anyone know if this is worth the money and is it going to do the job. Oh by the way its $32.00 (polished). Let me know. Thanks.

Originally posted by MoneyGone
    I was recently skimming through an O'Riely sport compact catolog and came across a pacesetter short throw shifter for 90-93 accord. Does anyone know if this is worth the money and is it going to do the job. Oh by the way its $32.00 (polished). Let me know. Thanks.
    From what I have heard... from a couple people that have tried to order one... is that it is just a part listing... they were going to produce one but they never got around to actually doing it... so it in fact does not exist... yet it is still listed...

Just like the APC eyebrows on Nopi...
    RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Im on my way right now to order it and see what they say. thanks for the reply.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyGone
        Im on my way right now to order it and see what they say. thanks for the reply.
        by all means... let us know what happens...

maybe they are actually making them now...

you'd be a pioneer...
        RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

yeah especially for 32 bones

Comment

Or for $55.00 you can get a Fushigi R.E.S. Short Shifter.....

Comment

Originally posted by FushigiRES
              rofl
              To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

if it wasn't for the fact that I have to send my shifter to you guys and be without a car, I would do it in a heartbeat. Maybe this summer I'll go grab an extra shifter out of the junkyard or something...
                Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Ok everybody I ordered my shortshifter and its on the way. Well thats what the guy said at least. It was $31.99 plus tax and $15.00 S and H. I ordered it through O'Riely auto parts and they have to order it from Pacesetter. Thats why they charged freight. Ill let you guys know when I get it, if i get it. It comes UPS ground to the store. So Hopefully you'll hear from me in a week or so. You can see it in the O'Riely sport compact catolog. Its 4 or 5 bucks but I got it for free.

Comment

let us now how it works... for $45 that's pretty good for a complete shifter, it must not be to good or somtheing.
                    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

maybe it just an adapter , but anyways keep us in touch to see if it really works!, i want a short throw w/o changing to an 94+ shifter or prelude shifter

"NO T ASUSTES MENOS PREOCUPATE TU SOLO C@GATE!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by accordfreak
                        maybe it just an adapter , but anyways keep us in touch to see if it really works!, i want a short throw w/o changing to an 94+ shifter or prelude shifter
                        Have you checked out our shifters?

Comment

[QUOTE=ZigenBallZ]it... so it in fact does not exist... yet it is still listed...
                          [QUOTE]
                          right, you'll never get it, i worked for napa, we sold keystone, arrowspeed and reliable. the part has been discontinude. o'reilly sell via arrowspeed. so sorry man, don't waste your time.

Comment

Well I hope your wrong cuz its paid for already. Part #01 0212 (pacesetter)
                            Ill let you guys know what happens in a week tops.

Comment

Have you checked out our shifters?
                              Gimme some info and convince me

"NO T ASUSTES MENOS PREOCUPATE TU SOLO C@GATE!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X