Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

my twins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my twins

Originally posted by deevergote
    Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

you want to see my quads?
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Hi thanks for posting. Can u explain 2 me y there's not 4 tb instead of 2.

Just wondering friend.
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

because he can't fit 4 without major modifications
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I'm guessing u used a h22 runner, cut it in half and put 2 h tb's on with a special plate that sits on top of the runner.
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

not really, i used a gutted iab spacer with 1/4" plate welded on top, with twin s2k throttle bodys

the tittle says my twins not my quads

Comment

hmmmm interesting....nice work bro

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

That is awesome! How are they linked together? Any pictures of that or the whole thing in general? Are the t/b's stock or bored out? Your setup is beautiful, nice work. I also like the legend vc nuts too!

Comment

So nice, looks like you need to upgrade to some serious cams now to take advantage of this dual TB setup. And a bisi header!
                  MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Thats pretty wicked! I look forward to seeing what this can do! for creativity!

Originally posted by Granite CB7 View Post
                    That is awesome! How are they linked together? Any pictures of that or the whole thing in general? Are the t/b's stock or bored out? Your setup is beautiful, nice work. I also like the legend vc nuts too!
                    From what I can tell in the picture, he has the throttle cable connector on the driver side, and I'm guessing theres just one long shaft that connects to each throttleplate/butterfly.
                    PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Have you driven it yet. If so how is throttle response and how does the powerband fell now.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

You get the one on craigslist? They look sick!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Dont like it

Comment

Thatssss pretty nuts, does it run?

8 Accords so far:
                            '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                            '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                            (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7 View Post
                              by a sleeve that was welded ton the back of the first tb, so the rod from the second tb can slide in, a slide pin locks both of them

Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
                              So nice, looks like you need to upgrade to some serious cams now to take advantage of this dual TB setup. And a bisi header!
                              im running h23avtec cams, that header wont do anything but drain my wallet on this motor

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                              Thats pretty wicked! I look forward to seeing what this can do! for creativity!

From what I can tell in the picture, he has the throttle cable connector on the driver side, and I'm guessing theres just one long shaft that connects to each throttleplate/butterfly.
                              correct, thanks i spent a week of my time in this

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
                              Have you driven it yet. If so how is throttle response and how does the powerband fell now.
                              she starts and runs, new windshield is going in this week, since i took the busted one out

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                              Dont like it
                              i still love you, can win them all

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                              Thatssss pretty nuts, does it run?
                              yes it does

Comment

Working...
                              X