Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Let the fun begin!!! (lots of pics/updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let the fun begin!!! (lots of pics/updates)

Sooo basically i just recieved my FIRST few parts from UPS/FED EX/DHL and im gonna start prepping my CB_7 for installation! Here are the parts that just showed up recently....i have about 20 more to come! feed back/opinions encouraged!!
    (this is my new a/f gauge and wideband O2!)

NEW GR2 shocks!(just keeping the sus. stree tuned)

The new brake discs!!

THE NEW RIMS and TIRES (not sure that i like them......opinions?)

TEIN springs to go with the GR2s!!

AAAAAND for the tuning needs with the other parts to come....APEXi SUPER AFC2(black edition)

Thats all for now....im gonna keep you all posted on the installs and the other parts as they show up.....i might have to delete some as new pics are uploaded.....i dont wanna take up to omuch bandwith!! let me know what u think fellas/ladies!! haha ??
    -Sean
    Last edited by SMseagren83; 09-03-2005, 07:44 PM.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

NICE man looks like your keeping it sleeper on the EXT. What are all your plans exactly?
    "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
    sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
    Did work for: jhoff_cb7
    Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

also how much did the wheels cost? If you don't keep em hit me up ASAP.
      "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
      sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
      Did work for: jhoff_cb7
      Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Yeah im keeping it fairly mild on the EXT. only mods to come with the EXT. is the SEIBON carbon fiber hood (oem look) red/clear tailights, HID kit, and possibly a mugen style front lip...but thinking im just gonna get the EX lip that is suposed to be on there..... as for all the engine mods...i think there is only one person on here that knows of them.....midnite, just cuz i am gonna need his help with the AFC2 unit tuning.... other than that...stay tuned for the pic of the mods to show up! haha
        -SeaN
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

the rims look nice

Comment

Those rims are gonna look hawt on your CB7! If you don't want em, I do!

And good luck with all the mods! Sounds like you've got some big plans
            Originally posted by Junior Smurff
            Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

hey thanks for the positive comments guys!! Yeah, if i dont like them on the CB_7 ill be sellin them, to purchase something else....they just didnt look the same as i saw them online...we will see when i put them on for pics! Yeah big plans indeed!! All motor....but still big plans with tons of goodies! i think im gonna have a crap load of DIYs after installs!! Couple more parts should show tomorrow....and the rest should be in next week, and the rebirth of my CB_7 should be done next weekend!!!! well not done...i have even more plans later on down the road....like...shhh you'll have to see!! haha

Thanks again everyone!
              -Sean

Comment

i likle the rims and everything! keep it up!
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

deyum..nice..i lyk dem rims..dats gon look hot on ur car not to mention d performance of the car itself when u get it tuned up...mad props!
                  "
                  Fast and cheap won't be reliable
                  Cheap and reliable won't be fast.
                  And fast and reliable won't be cheap
                  "
                  ~EYCEE~

Comment

I really love, well, everything! Don't even think once that those rims won't look nice, cause you're delusional if you think they will. The rims are b-e-a-utiful!

Seeing all these wonderful upgrades all at once makes me wish I wasn't a poor college kid.
                    Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                    D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                    ┴─┴
                    ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Originally posted by Masamune
                      I really love, well, everything! Don't even think once that those rims won't look nice, cause you're delusional if you think they will. The rims are b-e-a-utiful!

Seeing all these wonderful upgrades all at once makes me wish I wasn't a poor college kid.
                      AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'd be lucky to afford $200 in parts every other month lol just got aem fpr and sco ground wire kit. ordered UR pulley set...gotta love credit cards....mmm numbers on bill keep getting higher lol
                      anyways the parts look sweet, can't wait to see the pics of the stuff on the car. keep us updated!!
                      My members ride thread

Comment

oh definately expect updates!! installs this sunday on some of the stuff...then the rest of the parts should show up next week! thanks for the great comments.....im pretty convinced that the rims are gonna work out! !

Comment

What are your performance plans?
                          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

muahahhahaha ....ill never tell! all i can say is that im going N/A and to stay tuned!! i got more pics coming this week!!
                            -Sean

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                              muahahhahaha ....ill never tell! all i can say is that im going N/A and to stay tuned!! i got more pics coming this week!!
                              -Sean
                              interesting...so does that mean you will be posting any performance part related pics or not? anyways, I hope it's something interesting...
                              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Working...
                              X