Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

best header choice for performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
    ur first owner of the car probly replaced the rear section exhaust, it happens a lot like that
    if you meant me, then i'd have to say no. the original owner was one of those 'don't fix it if it ain't broke' kinda of people. factory setup on mine when i bought it. but not anymore. magnaflow baby! now i just need dc sports header. and yes, i want bottom end. since my car HARDly ever sees above 4k. pretty much my to work and back kinda car. if i want speed, Busa takes care of that.
    If you're gonna go, go with a smile!
    Current vehicles: 2006 Pacifica Touring Inferno Red (the Wife's) - 30k
    1993 Accord EX - optima 'red top' battery, magnaflow exhaust, tinted windows - My $500 ride w/ 217k miles
    2004 Suzuki GSXR750 - Racetech sus f/r. Dunlop Qualifiers. clear Puig DB screen. my drug - 7500 miles

Comment

wow olddddddd thread

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Working...
      X