Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

cheap hp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheap hp

other than intake and exhaust wat are some easy and sum wat cheap ways to get some horses...with i guess a budget of 500$

Old Ride-New Ride

theres this great mod you can do and its free its called search newb

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

MAN YOU AINT GOTTA BE ALL ANAL ABOUT IT.....THATS WHY THERE ARE THREADS.........500 BUCS.....GO WITH SOME nITROUS
      cb7 A NEW ERA

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord
        theres this great mod you can do and its free its called search newb
        ^^ seriously is that necessary??? pretty sure you were a newb to the site once...i dont understand why people neeed to flame about it! all u gotta is type "use search please" and its done! now he prolly thinks ur a dick or something when maybe ur not.....
        -Sean
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

on a 500 dollar budget....hmmm it all depends on what u plan on doing later....u can always get a new cam (delta cam for like $100) upgrade ur fuel and ignition system with ur intake and exhaust...get some headers too...and if u can afford it, pulley sets can be beneficial depending on ur setup.....
          just my $.02!!
          -Sean
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

i say nitrous with ignition and fuel upgrades. cheapest way to to go fast safely

Comment

completely gut your interior! its FREE!

Comment

^werd nothing but one seat

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

-full synthetic oil change
                  -spark plugs
                  -msd ignition
                  -spark plug wires..
                  -remove ps and pump <free>
                  -weight reduction <free> search "official weight reduction thread"
                  -high flow cat <will lose torque but gain hp>

500 wont get a complete nos setup unless its used..then you have to factor in labor.... make sure your engine is tuned up first..

Comment

do it all urself that way will save u money, and oh ya, i have never seen a 2 step in an accord (only on that one video) im not sure but i dont thinki 2point6`s accord even has a 2-step.. anyways, get the MSD ignition, header, gut it, and some other small parts, and after awhile u will kinda figure out that accords aren`t the fastest of all hondas so u will wanna get some more looks going and dont be rice but tasteful, so maybe save some of that 500 and also, save some for gas please!!

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

What about a leafblower? Cheap boost

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                      91 accord lx (5spd)
                      92 accord lx (5spd)
                      93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                        ^^ seriously is that necessary??? pretty sure you were a newb to the site once...
                        he still is a noob. he just thinks he knows everything.

$500- I'd say used nitrous kit.
                        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

i actually wanted to try this... have 15lb nitrous bottle open all the way scattered on ur lan at the track and fully open so there would be like 20 bottles and see if when u went by and sucked it in it would make u faster in ur times, that would be a funny way of doing it...

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

Originally posted by LXaccord92
                            i actually wanted to try this... have 15lb nitrous bottle open all the way scattered on ur lan at the track and fully open so there would be like 20 bottles and see if when u went by and sucked it in it would make u faster in ur times, that would be a funny way of doing it...
                            i might be able to agree or disagree if i knew how to decipher your post . . .
                            -Mark-
                            CB7
                            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                              he still is a noob. he just thinks he knows everything.

$500- I'd say used nitrous kit.
                              ok man wtf yes im a newbee but no i dont know everything i barly know anything thats y i ask so maney questions cuz im trying to learn and thats the best way..and someone else also said (theres this great mod you can do and its free its called search newb) well guess wat, first of all u dont have to be a dick about it! and second of all i have been searching ive been searching my ass off but when i search i come up with things i dont understand and thats wat i use these forums for, and when i come with nothing on my search i ask stupid quetions(like this thread)....i dont have friends with accords and i dont have maney friends in the import seen. so really this and couple other forums are my only sorce of knowledge.......dont worry i allready feel stupid asking these questions theres no reason to be an asshole
                              Last edited by Mike; 09-07-2005, 08:55 PM.

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Working...
                              X