Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

*Automatic/Nitrous Diaries*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes sir... the dizzy will pull that degree or so you need... i pull an extra degree when im tuning down low so i can activate the nitrous before 3k. i start it at 2300rpm which helps launch and the pulled timing alllows me to not ping or anything because it is technically wasting nitrous but is way needed for the next upgrade... 2 stage

Superior Tuning Solutions
    Dedspool MFG
    1995 Civic Coupe : A/M F swap
    LOCK.IT.UP

Comment

in the ecu mapping itself. not at the dizzy..

Dedspool MFG
      LOCK.IT.UP

Comment

Would like to spray my CD5 auto.....
        Last edited by 90-JDMCB7; 10-22-2009, 07:29 PM.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

has any one done this on an h

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

I am going to be spraying soon. I have the nitrous version of the Delta 272 and I dont have any nAwZ! I can get the regular cheap kit from work for like 360. Ballin yo! Cant wait to do it!

Comment

any update tuner free???

Comment

Yeah.

Judging by his sig, he sold this car.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I have a d16z6 swap in my 4 door gutted civic right now so the f22 swap isn't in there. I'm stilkl playing with ideas.

But the accord never gave up

Dedspool MFG
                  LOCK.IT.UP

Comment

ill make a new diary, but im tune.free, note the signature... \

i got away from the turbo stuff as of lately and will be going back to the bottle and another diary of the f22 will be up,. this time its in my civic again

Dedspool MFG
                    LOCK.IT.UP

Comment

dope bro dope.

Atleast you didnt leave us behind. You know you want another cb7

Comment

out of the past 4 years i have had some awesome hondas. i drove my turbo f22 civic for a bit and now am changing it up as i mentioned with a bottle/ all motor pro setup.

the idea is to have a more lethal car from a dig and then also use all the power. bottle for grudge match racing.

heres the civic BTW. old pics then the new pics too.

Dedspool MFG
                        LOCK.IT.UP

Comment

i just have one question....why block all the air to the fmic with the grill fills? just curious
                          SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

Working...
                          X