Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Going on the bottle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im sprsying s 50 shot on civic d16y8 and i just hooked it up to the horn on the left. so i spray when i hit the left butin and horn on the rightits some thing esay to do

The Race Car

Comment

All the set ups I have seen run an arm switch with the wot switch as well. I'm pretty sure your gonna burn the tires in 2nd if you hit it but thats just a guess.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
      "The Turtle"
      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
        You should just go with a zex kit 50 shot with a 255 fuel pump with a purple billte fuel pressure regulator with some 2 step colder plugs.
        why would you need a new fuel pump? he already said what company he's going with...so why mention another company and other un-needed parts?

get some step 1 colder plugs like suggested homie. koolkoreanked has an H22 so it MIGHT run differently with spray than our F22a's would due to compression. i may be wrong someone correct me if i am.

this is what i pulled from this section:

Originally posted by TUNE.FREE
        spray between 850-1000psi bottle pressure
        dont use any type of Octane Booster
        only use 91 gas
        and no matter what anyone says, dont mount it infront of ur passenger seat, no protection, u dont believe me, i have seen 2 white people do it!
        make sure u are mechanically sound (stock timing or below and everything runs smooth)
        use a WOT switch or make sure u r in gear and at ull throttle b4 u spray
        and obviously you dont need to retard or advance the timing:

Originally posted by TUNE.FREE
        50-55 shot: 1 step colder plugs

60-65 shot: 1 step colder plugs / .5-.8 degree ignition retard (really hard to do without a digitally read timming gun)

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          koolkoreanked has an H22 so it MIGHT run differently with spray than our F22a's would due to compression. i may be wrong someone correct me if i am.
          I'm thinking the same thing, I don't know much about nitrous though. Also when you install it don't forget to purge the lines(as in unhook the line from the nox silenoid and open the bottle up. Not sure if you need to do it with the fuel line but it wouldn't hurt.)

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
          "The Turtle"
          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Working...
          X