Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

ESP.net December/Christmas CB Accord Motor Mount Kit and Traction Bar System SALE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESP.net December/Christmas CB Accord Motor Mount Kit and Traction Bar System SALE!

www.ExplicitSpeedPerformance.net
    Explicit Speed Performance
    Email: ExplicitSpeed360@aol.com
    AIM: ExplicitSpeed360
    Phone: 1-360-866-8530 Monday-Saturday 10am-5pm
    Ask for John

From today November 30th till January 1st we are having a December/Christmas Sale! For those who missed the Sept. sale, don't miss this one!!!

Make sure to mention the December/Christmas Discount!!!

Please check out our Vendor / Member Shop Sections on our Mount Kits and Traction Bar Systems for the full scoop info and details and the feedback
    These are a

Must for Forced Induction guys! OEM mounts will tear with any added hp over stock and stock front crossmembers are sloppy and wont give you the strength and the traction as our traction bar systems will!

CB 90-93 Accord:

- Automatic Motor Mount Kit
    - 5 spd Motor Mount Kit H/F Motors
    - Auto to 5 spd Motor Mount Kit H/F Motors

- Choice of Red or Black insert colors
    - All Motor Mount Kits are set of 3, driver, rear and transmission mount.
    - 90-93 Dx or Lx 5 spd Rear T Bracket or ANY Auto or 5 spd 92-96 Prelude Rear T Bracket needed with our kit.

- $255 shipped US with US postal money order or Paypal Payment
    - $15 extra we will Powder Coat it any color you want! Have 150 colors to choose from.

CB 90-93 Accord Traction Bar System with or without Front Torque Mount Kit

- Just let us know if the car has ABS or Not
    - Without Front Torque Mount Kit $320 shipped US with US postal money order or Paypal Payment
    - With Front Torque Mount Kit $410 shipped US with US postal money order or Paypal Payment
    - $15 extra ontop of sale will get you the Traction Bar System powder coated any color you want!

Bright Red

SI Blue

Near Chrome: Polished Billet Look

Many More colors to choose from ....

If interested in Both Motor Mount Kit and Traction Bar System an added discount can be had just ask about it!

This can't end well.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
      This can't end well.
      why not? esp makes good products. and i just happen to need a auto to manuel swap motor mount kit.

it's not a group buy, if it was i'd probably agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed View Post
        why not? esp makes good products. and i just happen to need a auto to manuel swap motor mount kit.

it's not a group buy, if it was i'd probably agree with you.
        I meant it can't end well because:

1: It's selling outside the classifieds, and:
        2: It's not even in a near corresponding sub-forum. This is for nitrous and none of this, until now, has mentioned nitrous.

Comment

Working...
        X