Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

ESP.net CB and CD Accord 5 spd/Auto to 5 spd and Automatic Motor Mount Kits !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESP.net CB and CD Accord 5 spd/Auto to 5 spd and Automatic Motor Mount Kits !!!

www.ExplicitSpeedPerformance.net
    Explicit Speed Performance
    Email: ExplicitSpeed360@aol.com
    AIM: ExplicitSpeed360
    Phone: 1-360-866-8530 Monday-Saturday 10am-5pm
    Ask for John

CB 90-93 Accord Motor Mount Kit and CD 94-97 Accord Motor Mount Kit both for 5 spd and Auto to 5 spd cars. H and F series Engines.
    - www.ExplicitSpeedPerformance.net -

Our replacement/aftermarket motor mount kits are made out of 1/4" steel and are made super strong. Built to last! We use 70A polyurethane for the inserts. Set includes 3 motor mounts, driver side, passenger side, and rear. Choice of Red or Black insert colors. These motor mount kits are much stronger then the OEM piece and the polyurethane inserts will limit the engines movement and improve handeling and help deliver more power to the ground. Simple bolt in experience. Toss our your old worn out britle OEM mounts or OEM poly filled mounts or OEM insert mounts. Adding poly filling and inserts to the old brittle OEM mount is just putting a bandaid on it. Your still using the old brittle mount and rubber middle. Toss it out and use our much stronger complete polyurethane mount.

Our Accord Motor Mount Kits have been tested up to 650 whp street driven Fully Built GT40 Turbo 4 door Accord.

We have two kits to offer for 5 spd Accords or for those doing the Auto to 5 spd swap. You keep your Auto passenger side chassis bracket and our Auto to 5 spd Motor Mount Kit will make it a bolt in affair. Instead of you putting a 5 spd passenger side chassis bracket in.

With our 90-93 Accord Motor Mount Kit you will need to use either 90-93 Accord 5-spd DX/LX rear engine tranny bracket or 92-96 Prelude 5-spd rear engine tranny bracket.

- CB 90-93 Accord Motor Mount Kit for F and H series engines 5 spd -
    Our 5 spd kit uses the F series transmission stud pattern. If you are using an H trans just simply drill and tap for 2 studs relocation. Our instructions are very detailed and go through the process. Any machines shop can do this for cheap as well.

- CB 90-93 Accord Motor Mount Kit for F and H series engines Auto to 5 spd -
    Our Auto to 5 spd kit uses the H series transmission stud pattern. If you are using an F trans just simply drill and tap for 2 studs relocation. Our instructions are very detailed and go through the process. Any machine shop can do this for cheap as well

- CD 94-97 Accord Motor Mount Kit for F and H series engines 5 spd -
    Just simply tell us which engine you are using either F or H series. Requires you to use your stock 94-97 F series rear bracket with the H swap.

- CD 94-97 Accord Motor Mount Kit for F and H series engines Auto to 5 spd -

- CB and CD Accord Automatic Motor Mount Kit

CB Accord 90-93 5 spd Motor Mount Kit

CB Accord 90-93 Auto to 5 spd Motor Mount Kit

CB/CD Auto to 5 spd special transmission mount

CD Accord 94-97 5 spd Motor Mount Kit

CB Accord 94-97 and CD Accord 90-93 Automatic Motor Mount Kit for those staying Auto!

Here is a kit done in SI blue and Gold. We can powder coat in any color may cost a little extra depending on the color and may take a little longer. Over 150 powder coat colors to choose from.

Another Color to add to the mix Bronze Pearlescent. Comes out like a gunmetal/bronze color.

All CB and CD Accord Motor Mount Kits are $275 shipped US! Please PM or Email or Call Us with any questions or would like to purchase!

We havent forgotten you 90-97 Automatic guys staying Auto we have a kit for you too!!!

Email: ExplicitSpeed360@aol.com
    AIM: ExplicitSpeed360
    Phone: 1-360-866-8530 10am - 5pm PST Monday-Saturday

Cam

Fitted my auto to manual kit today. Very impressed with the fit and finish. Nothing needed to be persuaded to fit. It just worked... which is always nice (and not so common) in this game. Also note, I'm pretty sure I used a BB4 prelude Auto rear bracket. Thanks John.

Baracuda Feedback:

i just got mounts in today and will be putting them on sunday if the weather is good. they look very nice and feel great cant wait to run them since my old mount are dead as hell.

****edit****
    ok weather was perfect today so i got the mounts in i will have pics up soon. they feel so much better and the vibration from the solid poly mount is minimal. fitment was perfect. rear and drive side mount were better then oem fitment and 10x easier to install, these are worth every penny. the motor does budge at all and shift so smooth

F22Turbo702 Feedback:

Here's a picture of the ESP 90-93 Auto-5spd mount kit I recieved last week.

Here are the pics of the ESP motor mount kit installed.
    I apologize in advance for the poor pic quality and how utterly dusty my engine bay is right now.

Timing Side Mount

The trans mount is hiding under my intake behind the battery, but you can sorta see it.

My very dusty engine bay

The motor sits very level, I'm very happy with the kit. The motor doesn't even budge with these mounts, but the vibration is kept to a minimum. Shifting is improved, and well as traction. This kit is awesome, everyone should invest in a set of good mounts.

-Kyle
Working...
X