Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

jdm f22b dohc.what shot is best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdm f22b dohc.what shot is best

so what shot is best to use on a all stock very healthy jdm dohc f22b?range is from 55 to 150 nozzles.kit zex wet basic kit.i want to keep it stock to some point im gonna hide the nozzle and lines sono onre csn tell i have it,

my new turbo build

well from what ive read and wat not, a 50 shot is best and safeeeee on stock block.

me i want to run a 30, jus a lil juice juice.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

bump any one else?

my new turbo build

Comment

I don't see why a 75hp shot wouldn't be safe with proper tuning. I would recommend 1 step colder plugs and 2 degrees of ignition retard to start. Most kits are jetted rich, check your plugs after running to confirm that the mix is right.
        SOHC Non-VTEC F-series for life

"It is the fools prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
        -Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

Originally posted by F22Turbo702 View Post
          I don't see why a 75hp shot wouldn't be safe with proper tuning. I would recommend 1 step colder plugs and 2 degrees of ignition retard to start. Most kits are jetted rich, check your plugs after running to confirm that the mix is right.
          i thought about doing only 1 degree retadred...would that work?

my new turbo build

Comment

2 degree is what i use. also i have shot a 125 at the track , just to bust a lil ass man. i had a type r tegra talking crap lol i shut him up badly .. i didnt need that much, but why not. damn i love spraying unsuspecting people.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

i want spray also, but i want a small shot, something to give me that extra umfff i want that im lacking.
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

its addictive bro. check out the " sneaky pete " kits. i am not sure what the adj. is on one of those .check out n.o.s. on ebay bro. you can get a small bottle and the hook up kit for around 250. note , you want a dry set up and not a wet kit. i have had a zex kit and others , n.o.s. is made by holly and they are really my favorite. i got a 50-80 shot on my wife's g8 gxp. if you lived closer to me man i'd give you a ride and lend you my spare kit bro. f20acb7. i agree tho a 30-50 is ideal for first timers.

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
                  so what shot is best to use on a all stock very healthy jdm dohc f22b?range is from 55 to 150 nozzles.kit zex wet basic kit.i want to keep it stock to some point im gonna hide the nozzle and lines sono onre csn tell i have it,
                  i hide my solenoids under the wiper plate.no one can see them at the track.but i do purge it out the washer fluid holes, after i have someone who thinks they can beat my lil old cb. haha you will love the look you get by the other driver.

Comment

Working...
                  X