Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Purge valve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purge valve

Whenever you buy the kits for these from one of the nitrous companies where is it going to spray out from? How hard would it be to reroute one of these kits to spray somewhere else?

Re: Purge valve

Originally posted by Fearit22
    Whenever you buy the kits for these from one of the nitrous companies where is it going to spray out from? How hard would it be to reroute one of these kits to spray somewhere else?
    It's going to spray from where ever you run the outlet hose to. You can put it wherever you want, It's not hard.
    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

I've only seen it up close on pro-mods at the drag strip, but on street cars it looks like most use the spot where the windshield wiper fluid use to spray from. I was wondering if this is possible with carbon fiber hoods because (please correct me if I'm wrong) in every picture I look at it appears that they don't have these holes in them?

Comment

most cf hoods nowadays have the holes for the washers...i know mine does.

Originally posted by fizzbob7
        first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
        Originally posted by ACC0RD22
        no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
        So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Cool, sorry if it seems like a stupid question but I plan on getting both and just wanted to know if it would interfere.

Comment

I don't know of anyone that purges there... mostly its behind the hood
            HSHO #3

Comment

get some Z3 fenders (ugh.. ) and purge out there :P FATF!!!!
              MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
              i pulled over and looked under the hood.
              the engine was still there...
              ...silly light!

Comment

I'm still undecided on the z3 fenders ... sometimes I think they kinda look cool then sometimes I'm like yuck... That would be pretty sweet though. I was thinking of trying to purge somewhere around the grill like straight out the front.

Comment

nah man, Z3 fenders will rot your mind. seriously theyre evil....

i'd purge (if you have enough play) right behind the front wheel well on the drivers or passenger's side. like drill a hole in the side skirt and purge from there. nice and out of the way
                  MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
                  i pulled over and looked under the hood.
                  the engine was still there...
                  ...silly light!

Comment

Working...
                  X