Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Tank cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tank cost

how much does a bottle of nitrous cost?? also how hard is it to install a direct port setup?? i plan on DIY'!!! just read the FAQ..sorry if repeat thread..

The bottle itself like the container?? Or to charge up a bottle?
    "form follows function."
    Louis Sullivan

Comment

ok well to fill up the bottle it is about 4.50 a lb. so for a 10 lb bottle u r talking bout 45bucks. i get mine for free lol but yea and the direct port install is little tough. need to drill holes and such. and changing out the nozzles are more time consuming. but overall the extra time is well worth it. direct port, if u can afford it is safer and will get better power gains bc of the evenly distributed nitrous/fuel. i think NOS and like Nitrous Express has basic install instructions. correct me anyone if i am wrong.
      My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by accrdpower
        ok well to fill up the bottle it is about 4.50 a lb. so for a 10 lb bottle u r talking bout 45bucks. i get mine for free lol but yea and the direct port install is little tough. need to drill holes and such. and changing out the nozzles are more time consuming. but overall the extra time is well worth it. direct port, if u can afford it is safer and will get better power gains bc of the evenly distributed nitrous/fuel. i think NOS and like Nitrous Express has basic install instructions. correct me anyone if i am wrong.
        thanks ..im definetely going for nitrous ....nice nice....hehehehe...i just saw richie nitrous setup....very tight.!!

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
          thanks ..im definetely going for nitrous ....nice nice....hehehehe...i just saw richie nitrous setup....very tight.!!
          thanks!!!!!!
          Accord Of The Month January 09
          Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
          BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

wow 4.50 a lb thats kinda high. i don't know maybe thats right i just rember 5 months ago it costed me only 28bux to fill a 10lbs bottel and it really was 10lbs cause i weighte the bottle and it was almost 11lbs minus bottel weight when empty. guess its just cheaper in the south.

Comment

Originally posted by Backfire32
              wow 4.50 a lb thats kinda high. i don't know maybe thats right i just rember 5 months ago it costed me only 28bux to fill a 10lbs bottel and it really was 10lbs cause i weighte the bottle and it was almost 11lbs minus bottel weight when empty. guess its just cheaper in the south.
              well that what i saw at a few shops up here in NH. i can get it for free so it doesn't bother me one bit hehehehe
              My members ride thread

Comment

I pay $32.10 that's with tax to fill my 10 pound bottle...
                Accord Of The Month January 09
                Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Working...
                X