Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Got Zex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WiKKeDV16
    replied
    your one sick mother fucker...
    with your mods.. even a 50shot is gonna be killer on that thing.. lol.. crazy.. props man.. definet props..
    hope u get ur car striaghtened out.. might wanna order some new front tires

Leave a comment:

• theone
    started a topic Got Zex?

Got Zex?

came in yesterday but picked it up today

im kinda excited but not. cars acting up so im tryna get it str8, batteries dead now so i hope once i get another one tomorrow she will start up fine..........so i ca install this kit

reading the direction, this kit is no problem to install. should take no more then 3-4 hours probably even faster.i already put what goes where on teh module, put my fitting on to run fuel from the FPR. all i need to do is mount the bottle, run the line from that to the module. put it the nozzle into the air intake pipe. mount the module and run the wires, ground, TPS wire, and arming. then mount the arming switch.

thats how simple it is.
    but hopefull i hvae my car running right by tomorrow and have the zex wired sunday.
Working...
X