Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Got Zex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like your headers,i love how they turn that color when they heat up.

Comment

havent recently but last time was

1/4mile:
      15.7 all motor
      on the bottle dont know yet.

0-60mph:
      all motor-7.1
      nitrous-7.6 (why 7.6, spun like crazy in 2nd gear, i have to practice a little with it to get better control of it.)

im goin back out sunday to practice my 0-60mph, should beable to get it down to the 6 second range or better
      o, and i havent got it tuned yet, i had to work out a few things, should be next month sometime

headers........thanks
      ebay my friend, cost was 85bux 130total. yeah thats the reason i got them because of the way they change colors
      Last edited by theone; 02-26-2004, 09:51 AM.
      NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

thats not bad at all. theone, what mods would consider to be your best mods , in other words, the mods that give the most power for the cost (not including nitrous).

gj on your car.

thanks
        1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

thanks man

i say the cam 1st.......
          then TB
          and header.

i had all these mods before i got header and once i got the header on......i flet a big difference, i was kinda upset i didnt get it back when i got my exhaust system.
          NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

well i found out the down side of nitrous....
            ive ran out...lol

i didnt kno what was going on, i was spraying and the car was putting, so im like maybe im running rich so i bump my fuel pressure down and try again.

i hit the gas, first gear flys, hit 2nd, tires spin, but dont spin like they do when im spraying. so i cut it off, look at the bottle pressure, its droped to 600 and lower with the bottle warmer on.

i go home take the bottle out and shack it........EMPty....lol

1st thing i did was not get mad, but i laugh, shit was funny to me, im thinking i was spraying and something was wrong and really i was out of n02...lol

now im about to calculate all the spraying i did, to get a estimate of what i have from a 65shot
            NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

lol,that is funny,good thing your just empty though,

Comment

damn how many times have u used it so far?

Comment

Yeah, with that kind of shot you might only get like 5 runs down the quarter mile and maybe even less.

Comment

theone, whats JG TB from your mods list. did a search but coudnt figure it out. a link would help.

thanks
                    1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

jg performance throttle body.

http://www.jgenginedynamics.com/PRODUCTS%20NEW

ive been spraying all week, i did the estimate also....

i got around 1minute and 30seconds worth.

i usually go to the track 2 times a month and run like 3 times before i go home. so that should do it, but that means i cant practice with it like i planed to tomorrow, damn, but im not upset, im gont get an extra bottle later on.

shit, im thinking about upping it to 75shot now.
                      NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

dont plz.. ur getting the nitrous junkie beginner symptoms.. now u wnat more.. and soon.. KA-BOOM.. i dont want that to happen .. so stick with the 65shot.. until u can get the car tuned for the 75shot at a dyno shop..
                        best of luck.. and yeh i know.. nitrous is addicting but keep that addiction under control

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

thanks man, im str8 now, had to think about it......more nitrous now, and something happens.....or wait till i get i fully str8, nesw clutch tuned and everything.........ive decided to wait.
                          i got the bottle refilled today and im not even messing with it, i sprayed to make sure i wasnt sputtering because of anything else and it was what i thought it was, i was out of n02.
                          the guy at teh shop said it was like a half of pound in it, and thats not gona come out...lol
                          so im just chillen wait for the track and pay day friday.

ive figured out a better way to use it. instead of spraying from 1st, which will make me spin like shit into 2nd.
                          do n/a from 1st to 2nd, once catch hit the switch and spray, felt way better. it didnt make u go if u seen it from teh street (because of the spinning) but it should give me better time because i lose a lot of spinning

will see tho, im gona try both at the track

and thanks WiKKeDV16.....i gots to hold it down
                          NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

yeh ur new method would work better.. or get a dual stage nitrous setup.. 30shot then up tur 65shot.. but i say do that later.. for now get used to nitrous.. the dual stage would be hella nice.. 1st gear with a 30shot and once shfited bump it up to a 65shot...
                            anyway.. have fun with it..
                            65shot = 60ish hp.. with ur setup.. shitttt i want slips..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

theone, i love how you have went all out performance wise on your f22. ill be there in a few months soon as i get some cash. i have a f22a4, same as u i believe and i already got some plans.

NICE JOB , 15.7 qmile

how many kms does u car have btw

growguy
                              1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Originally posted by growguy
                                theone, i love how you have went all out performance wise on your f22. ill be there in a few months soon as i get some cash. i have a f22a4, same as u i believe and i already got some plans.

NICE JOB , 15.7 qmile

how many kms does u car have btw

growguy

thanks man

if u mean mph. its 130 but should be faster because of the nitrous, i plan to never find out tho....lol

only speed at the track..lol

as for miles i have 180,000 + on me car, dont kno exactly. but i dont drive it thta much and when i do its not far. like in the last 3 days ive put 28miles on my car total
                                NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

Working...
                                X