Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Nitrous on a H22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tehpr3chr
    replied
    my 15.3 was cause i'm not tuned...when i get hondata i'll run again..should get me in mid-low 14's..

Leave a comment:

• koolkoreanked
    replied
    As said above its very possible... Most of the tuned cb7 h22 accord run mid 14s around here. I hope to add mine to the list of mid 14s off the bottle on my crappy goodyears. Nitrous should definatly get you into the mid 13s with traction. If the track is open mid jan I'll run my car and then get back with you with some numbers.

Leave a comment:

• AccordWarrior
    replied
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ht=world+sport

Fizz's old car. 13.8@102 without the bottle.

It's doable if you know how to drive it correctly.

Leave a comment:

• tehpr3chr
    replied
    the one problem everyone has with an h22 swap is the fact that most people, and not all, but most think they're import gods when they get an h22 in their accord....i have a friend w/ an h22 in his 94 i think hatch..now that thing is fast!!! he ran i think a 12.6 on slicks, and all he has is i/h/e and hondata, which plays a big role in how well his car runs...not sure, but think he dynoed at 195whp...i'll call him and ask today...but our cars are just too heavy...i'd say best case on maybe falken azenis with your h22 running perfect, you'd get a 14.3 or 14.2....maybe someone like cpmike could do a perfect install on an h22, but from personal experience, i've never seen a swap of any type run good until it was properly tuned on a dyno...i'm sure a few guys on here can contradict that though....good luck regardless!!!

Leave a comment:

• h22sparkle
    replied
    I second that note

Leave a comment:

• tehpr3chr
    replied
    i ran a 15.3 on my i/h/e h22 w/ lsd....my friend ran a 14.6 on his after having it tuned...i'd say good luck..13's w/ slicks maybe....street tires, no...

Leave a comment:

• accrdpower
    replied
    13's????? hmmmm my first thoughts were NO!!!! but then again i don't have an H22 or NOS so lol......

Leave a comment:

• 1991acclude
    started a topic Nitrous on a H22

Nitrous on a H22

I have a 91 EX about to swap the JDM H22 in Jan and want to know will a 50 shot with I/H/E put me in the 13's thats all i want from my dasily driver. Does anyone up here has an H22 with nos Ive been searchin but to know avail.
Working...
X