Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

people runing nitrous......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people runing nitrous......

i need ur help i want to spray but i need to know how ur setips are so i can get an idea.......pics would be great
    92 accord dx....traded
    97 accord ex....traded
    93 civic si ....stolen
    96 tercel ....sold
    97 ek hatch b17 ..traded
    97 civic 4door b16 sold
    04 tsx traded ...for a honda coupe (top secret)

Well, i can help. Is it wet or dry? What exactly do you need help with? My car LOVES the bottle. Its amazing what I can spank on the bottle that I got anialated by before.

Comment

i would for sure run colder plugs and upgrade your ignition....depending on the shot

Comment

the plugs you need are for a polaris (four wheeler) #bke7re
        http://www.ngk.com/results_cross.asp?pid=BKR7E
        yes they do fit and they do work!! i run a nitrous express wet system 90 shot and never had one problem with these plugs..

Just make sure you are getting plenty of enough fuel and ignition is a not a have too but recomended just be careful cause if you are spraying on a f22 they have weak valves when it comes to nitrous we replace a set once a week in my friends 91 accord.. if i said anything wrong please correct me! i will post pics of my setup when i get a chance!!thank you

Comment

well i really want to do a 75 shot but i think im gonna go with a 50 shot..wet shot
          92 accord dx....traded
          97 accord ex....traded
          93 civic si ....stolen
          96 tercel ....sold
          97 ek hatch b17 ..traded
          97 civic 4door b16 sold

Comment

you're running a 90 shot and never had problems? what other modifications do u have installed to accomidate the nitrous system? how long have u been running it? im calling bullshit on that one, sorry

Originally posted by slowhonda2.2
            yes they do fit and they do work!! i run a nitrous express wet system 90 shot and never had one problem with these plugs..

Just make sure you are getting plenty of enough fuel and ignition is a not a have too but recomended just be careful cause if you are spraying on a f22 they have weak valves when it comes to nitrous we replace a set once a week in my friends 91 accord.. if i said anything wrong please correct me! i will post pics of my setup when i get a chance!!thank you

Comment

Originally posted by acrophobia
              you're running a 90 shot and never had problems? what other modifications do u have installed to accomidate the nitrous system? how long have u been running it? im calling bullshit on that one, sorry
              It's possible he's running a 90 shot. I had a friend who owned a 90 or 91 accord a few years back and he installed a 100 shot on stock motor. He was trying to blow the motor, but it never blew.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
              91 accord lx (5spd)
              92 accord lx (5spd)
              93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Originally posted by slowhonda2.2

it doesnt have to be be for a four wheeler. they sell plugs with a smaller heat range for our car at almost any autoparts store

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

bump
                  92 accord dx....traded
                  97 accord ex....traded
                  93 civic si ....stolen
                  96 tercel ....sold
                  97 ek hatch b17 ..traded
                  97 civic 4door b16 sold

Comment

Who said they were running a 90 shot? Im running a 50 nx. Best money ever spent.

Comment

Working...
                    X