Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

200 shot

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

200 shot

well i called nos and just for shits and giggles to finds out what jets i nedded for a 200 shot. they told me i needed a 66 jet for the juce and a 42 for the fuel, so i orded a 67 and 42 jet. installed it yesterday and holy shit that shit was fast.my only mods are cal,h,e, msde digital 6+ aem cam gear, the head milled 35 thousands, vafc, and an a/f gauge. it did not lean out. If you call bullshit on me pics will be posted soon. btw the motor is a 95 f22 b1 vtec.
    some cars have wings cuz they look cool.
    some cars have wings cuz they increase efficiency.
    some cars have wings to keep them from taking flight.
    f1 fan

200 shot on a milled head........BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Comment

Originally posted by sleepycb7
      well i called nos and just for shits and giggles to finds out what jets i nedded for a 200 shot. they told me i needed a 66 jet for the juce and a 42 for the fuel, so i orded a 67 and 42 jet. installed it yesterday and holy shit that shit was fast.my only mods are cal,h,e, msde digital 6+ aem cam gear, the head milled 35 thousands, vafc, and an a/f gauge. it did not lean out. If you call bullshit on me pics will be posted soon. btw the motor is a 95 f22 b1 vtec.
      what af gauge do you have? those are not the most reliable things to go by, but it works hafl way decent.

something i really suggest is getting some step colder plugs.

did you clay the head before you milled it? id be concerned as to how much room you have left. i hope your valves dont hit your pistons.

sounds cool tho, but i wonder how much longer it will be running. 200shot it way too much for stock block.

Comment

200 shot

the plugs are bkr 7e i have gone through about 15 lbs of juce already with no problems at all.
        f1 fan

Comment

i have been running a 140 shot for about 6 mo now with no problems. i also forgot i have a 68 mm str tb also. the runout on that head is 45 thousands. i have milled f22a heads 45 without problems in the past but you have to have an adj cam gear to run right.
          Last edited by sleepycb7; 05-30-2006, 10:21 AM. Reason: forgot somthing
          f1 fan

Comment

are you POSITIVE those jets are for a 140 shot? there is NO WAY your motor can handle that shot consistantly for 6 months on a stock motor with no fuel upgrades. so i am calling bullshit

Comment

pics prove nothing man....its just a pic. a 200 shot and stock p.s.i. fuel pressure you're motor would be gooone. ask 93 accord, he spent alot of time building his 4th gen for a 200 shot so im sure he'll be the 1st to call bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by acrophobia
                are you POSITIVE those jets are for a 140 shot? there is NO WAY your motor can handle that shot consistantly for 6 months on a stock motor with no fuel upgrades. so i am calling bullshit
                people also say there is no way people can run over 15psi stock block... it sounds like he knows what he's doing, and everything he has seems pretty good. soo... vids, pics, dyno sheets would be nice.

and anyways, its not like he runs it everyday.....or do you?

Comment

200 shot

the jets i described are for a 200 shot, pics will be posted today fuel mods are fpr. my car will be at the kansas meet in june so try if you want to call bullshit but the jets dont lie, and my motor is still running strong.
                  f1 fan

Comment

thats a diff. bullshit, no way a stock fuel system and block and pistons can handle a 140 let a lone a 200 shot on a 4 banger. you are making in the ballpark of around 300+ hp on stock internals. bullshit.

Comment

200 shot

to tell the truth i squezed on the way to work today.
                      f1 fan

Comment

200 shot

people need to stop underestimating the f series blocks i have been using nitrous for 4 years and the only thing ive hurt was exuast valves. the f block is stronger than you think.
                        f1 fan

Comment

bro.... you're a fuckin liar stop gassing your own head up. someones bullshitting you on those jet sizes. i ran nitrous for years and i at least started with a set of colder spark plugs, which u didnt even do yet. take that shit elsewhere

Comment

look at 93accords current setup...he just posted in the for sale forums. his setup was fuckin SICK and he still spun a rod on a 200 shot. are you smokin something you shouldnt be?

Comment

200 shot

bro wtf cant you read, for one i do have colder plugs and im not some fucking bench racer, i know my shit you should put down the crack pipe. you suck at life you should quit.ask just about anyone on the fourm from kansas and they will tell you its all true, so try to flame someone else im here just trying to share some info. flame on ho, youre just gonna look like a dumbass. opps to late
                              f1 fan

Comment

Working...
                              X