Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

what kind of NGK plugs PLEASE HURRY THERE ON THERE WAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what kind of NGK plugs PLEASE HURRY THERE ON THERE WAY

the title says everything its a 75 shot ZEX what kind of ngk colder plugs do i need.
    www.myspace.com/spayellowaccord This is mine!
    www.myspace.com/autorevolution This is our car club!
    1. 1992 Spa Yellow Accord EX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
    2. 1992 Grey Honda Accord DX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
    3. 1992 ? Honda integra Xsi DA6 im so jdm i sleep on my right side.
    4. 1993 Black Honda Civic Hatchback. love my EH

wouldnt 2 step be enough? unless your gonna run more then 75. If I am wrong someone correct me
    WHY ARE HURRICANES NAMED AFTER WOMEN? CUZ WHEN THEY CUM , THEY ARE WET AND WILD AND WHEN THEY LEAVE... THEY TAKE YOUR HOUSE, YOUR CAR AND YOUR MONEY....!

Comment

sounds about right. If you aren't sure what plugs you should be running you had better be studying a whole lot about nitrous b4 you try to hook the system up or next you are going to ask why your car won't start...
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Code/part # Whatever Its Called

ha ha thats funny but let me ask this again what is the code 4 the NGK spark plugs that i need. and i believe that they are 1 step colder plugs. any way my couison said that i can use civic plugs in my head and i told him no i cant. he said search before u ask so they dont laugh at u. the reason why i needed them asap because my friend took some at orielys were he works and he was going to give me the 1's that i needed and he had 4 or 5 diffrent sets. but i still need to know what is the code 4 the NGK plugs that i need.

THANKS!
        Last edited by chicago; 12-31-2006, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
          sounds about right. If you aren't sure what plugs you should be running you had better be studying a whole lot about nitrous b4 you try to hook the system up or next you are going to ask why your car won't start...
          not trying to be an ass because u guys are trying to help me. but i did study and it says 1 step colder plugs and it is already hooked up and it is a wet kit that i think i forgot to mention.

THANKS!

Comment

no prob man not trying to put you down a lot of ppl join and ask like the world is coming to an end if they don't get an answer soon, honestly things get answered just as fast whether you state a timeframe or not, and if you seem overly anxous a lot of veterans won't even reply. I'm not sure the 'model' of plug you would need, that should be pretty easy to find if you search it. You should be able to go to ngk's site or some other decent car part site and find a list. I know a lot of auto shops have lists, speaking of which you should be able to grab a phonebook and call a local autozone or whatever shop you have and just ask for sparkplugs for a _______ car and they can tell you the part number(s). Don't worry bout someone telling you they'll make you feel stupid the people at shops don't have everything memorized themselves as far as my local shops they all have systems for specific parts. Just call if you don't feel like doing it in person.
            My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

NGK BKR7E 2 step colder thats what i'm running
              93 SE sedan aka Green Lantern sold 3/14/05
              93 10th Anni. sedan sold 10/16/06
              92 Toyota Std Cab 4x4 sold 11/10/07
              92 H23 Coupe 100 shot
              94 LX Wagon
              00 Odyssey LX
              92 LX Wagon
              87 Toyota Ext Cab 4x4
              H/FSAE (H/F Series Accord Enthusiasts)"A dying breed..."#19

Comment

BKR7E-11 I thought it was only one step colder. But thats what I use as well.
                Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
                registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by koolkoreanked
                  BKR7E-11 I thought it was only one step colder. But thats what I use as well.
                  Stock heat range NGK's are 5's, so 7's are indeed 2 steps colder. I personally ran 6's when I was spraying mine and didn't have any problems, but I ran the 7's with boost.
                  1993 Prelude S
                  F22A1
                  custom'ish turbo setup
                  180 whp/217 ft-lbs super hot, super humid, super rich, boost falling off at 8psi
                  18psi boost spike = BOOM!!!!!
                  currently being rebuilt

Comment

you don't need 2 step colder plugs.. chances are its too cold.. not enough heat.. look at people boosting 20+ psi still running 1 step colder plugs..
                    HAN - ZiviCase10287
                    Honda-tech - zivicase
                    HMT - draztik
                    d-series - draztik
                    Team Integra - RacinMasonC

Comment

Working...
                    X