Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

150$ and I could be spraying, should I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

150$ and I could be spraying, should I?

my freind is wanting to sell me this nos kit that is a dry 75 shot kit, that Is all he could tell me about it. Im going to be looking at it soon so Ill know exactly what it is soon. what should I steer clear from? Id do my own resurch to learn about it but I need to know what to look for/ what to stay clear of quick, cuase I might have to let him know later today or tomarrow. also anyone know what happend to pgmfi.org?
    spin city

i personally dont like dry shot nitrous because it's not mixed with any gas like the wet shot is but i can be used safely by tuning and not always being on it
    Dont drive faster than your gaurdian angel can fly

Comment

Originally posted by mickey_601
      i personally dont like dry shot nitrous because it's not mixed with any gas like the wet shot is but i can be used safely by tuning and not always being on it
      X2 Ya for $150 bucks you can't beat that!!!
      Accord Of The Month January 09
      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

X3 I'd do it for $150. For that price even if it doesnt work out for you, you can still sell it for more!
        Arcadia Green Crew Member #9

Comment

IM going to buy it even if I decide not to run it. My freind said he paid over 400 for it when he got it from a guy 2 years ago. my car has had a problem Im still trying to figure out, so I dont think I wanna run nitrous with the motor acting up occasionaly. once I get it solved, I think I might run it at the track and spray it

spin city

Comment

spray it!
            My Members Ride Thread

Comment

$150 is cheep! Do IT!

Bought from: 92acclude, almostJDM, cali-racer, MikeW, rexload, slick, sackingz123, so-calsfinest, lindiz, yeamans17
              Sold to: timmy0tool, sackingz123, judonoh, jdmhondaman, jdmaccord91,Ofr
              mycb7.com
              Members Ride

Comment

buy another motor, spray the hell out of yours and when it blows replace swap.

Comment

Make sure you set the timing right, step colder spark plugs, and dont hit that rev limiter and you should be fine. I would personally only run a 50 dry shot to be on the safe side, but you can always run a 75, maybe you can buy a new jet?
                  CB7
                  Removed:A/C, P/S, C/C, ABS, Wires, Battery
                  Added: H22A, South Bend TZ Series Clutch, Fidanza (8lb) Flywheel, Megan 4-1 Headers
                  Waiting For:M2F4 Tranny, NX 50 Shot

Comment

ill buy it for 200
                    ]

Comment

Working...
                    X