Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Nitrous Jet .018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nitrous Jet .018

Ive searched but cant find anything on .018 jet. whats the horsepower for this?

what kind of kit are you running? .018 jet for fuel or no2? need some more info...24f/18n = 80 shot on a 4 cylinder

Bought from: 92acclude, almostJDM, cali-racer, MikeW, rexload, slick, sackingz123, so-calsfinest, lindiz, yeamans17
    Sold to: timmy0tool, sackingz123, judonoh, jdmhondaman, jdmaccord91,Ofr
    mycb7.com
    Members Ride

Comment

oh its a wet shot. the .018 is on the fuel. i have another spare jet thats a .032. whats both please?

Comment

with zex: wet kit
        .017 Fuel and .032 nitrous= 55 shot
        .019 Fuel and .036 nitrous= 65 shot
        .021 Fuel and .040 nitrous= 75 shot

with zex: dry kit:
        .036 Fuel and .032 nitrous= 55 shot
        .034 Fuel and .035 nitrous= 65 shot
        .032 Fuel and .038 nitrous= 75 shot

Bought from: 92acclude, almostJDM, cali-racer, MikeW, rexload, slick, sackingz123, so-calsfinest, lindiz, yeamans17
        mycb7.com
        Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by shanleycb7
          with zex: wet kit
          .017 Fuel and .032 nitrous= 55 shot
          .019 Fuel and .036 nitrous= 65 shot
          .021 Fuel and .040 nitrous= 75 shot

with zex: dry kit:
          .036 Fuel and .032 nitrous= 55 shot
          .034 Fuel and .035 nitrous= 65 shot
          .032 Fuel and .038 nitrous= 75 shot

Im confused why would there be a Fuel Jet on a Dry system they dont use Fuel right ??? Isnt the fuel fed right from the motor ?
          Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

the dry kits use a pressure line that runs from the intake manifold to the zex control box to the fpr. where the pressue line runs into the zex control box a fuel nozzle is used to control the pressure sent to the fpr hence raising or lowering the fuel pressure for each nitrous shot.

mycb7.com
            Members Ride

Comment

Working...
            X