Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Nitrous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carolinaex
    not saying turbo can't damage your motor, just a good tuned turbo engine should out last a sprayed engine IMO
    Why? If they both a perfect tune then why? I've seen both turbo and nitrous cars explode. I've seen both blow pistons out and do the same damage. BUT I've seen many many times a nitrous car blow up the intake manifold and then after replacing the manifold, run fine. I personally thing turbo is the way to go. But to say one is more harmful to your motor is kinda stupid to me. Nitrous isn't all the time therefore there isn't positive pressure on the motor all the time. Can you show me proof that turbo is safer than nitrous, or easier on the motor than nitrous.
    Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
    registration is free

Comment

just make sure your you get clean nitrous so it wont damage your set up. + turbos go bad when... the wastegate overdoes it and the boost controler lags correction. or if the compressor chippes and crumbs fill your passage ways. alot of variation

Comment

just go turbo and nitrios.... i am going to get a 50 dry shot this summer.

the turbo was fun at first but u always want more

93 EX COUPE, F22A6 turbo project
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...45#post1615845
        96 lexus sc300 DD
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143563

back from basic.... off to ait.... CB still being worked on i have mad plans for it .. sorry cant tell its on the hush hush for now but all i can say in somewhere around 500 hp soon to come..

Comment

is that a stock block flaky? you most of brought a ecu

Comment

Working...
          X