Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Yeah!! That's right 100shot baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RICHIE*NITROUS
    DON'T OVER REV. IT.. OR IT WILL BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM
    lol we can control the tire spinning. Did yours go booom? I dont have a rev limiter as far as I know so no over reving for me... Soon I'm a get new cams and bearings so I can rev a little bit higher and still make power.
    Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
    registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by koolkoreanked
      Did yours go booom?
      Hell no!!!!
      Accord Of The Month January 09
      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by koolkoreanked
        and how do you tune for nitrous? Just buy the jets and drop it in and do all the proper spark plug stuff.

You beat me to the punch richie. 100 shot is going on my car friday. My buddy had a 100 shot on a crx with a h22 motor... lets just say it spun first second, third, and fourth badddddly.
        You properly tune by adjusting the fuel to air ratios, because after the nitrous cools the fuel an ungodly amount, it changes everything. My DSMLINK setup i have on the gsx allows me to adjust all properties for nitrous, allowing for when i do push that button, it automatically changes the timing the fuel flow rate and boost level. In order to keep my motor alive.
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
          You properly tune by adjusting the fuel to air ratios, because after the nitrous cools the fuel an ungodly amount, it changes everything. My DSMLINK setup i have on the gsx allows me to adjust all properties for nitrous, allowing for when i do push that button, it automatically changes the timing the fuel flow rate and boost level. In order to keep my motor alive.
          lol... so you get the 50 shot jets or what ever... Turn the timing back a few degrees, get some colder spark plugs and your good to go. Buy a few more jets or get an air/fuel tuner and turn the fuel down a little bit. Lol I wasn't askin you how to tune, I was just messin around.
          Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
          registration is free

Comment

i know but your sacrificing power in your oher power band by doing what you do, but if you had it programed for nitrous you'd still have a hard running car before the nitrous was shot. thus having best of both worlds.
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

so aw richie do i smell a rematch? I can get vid of it next week when i am down there And one of us racing I am rocking a sohc now instead of a dohc so not so much top end but a lot more bottom end
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
                so aw richie do i smell a rematch? I can get vid of it next week when i am down there And one of us racing I am rocking a sohc now instead of a dohc so not so much top end but a lot more bottom end
                Good!!!! Sounds like a plan!!!
                Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Good!!!! Sounds like a plan!!!

dude i have to be there, i need proof.
                  OLD

Comment

Originally posted by manny_turbo
                    dude i have to be there, i need proof.
                    I hope you are

Hey richie what do you think you are putting down now? Just a guess?
                    ~Nick~
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

I hope you are

Hey richie what do you think you are putting down now? Just a guess?
                      Ballpark about 184whp
                      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Ballpark about 184whp
                        very nice. I can't wait
                        ~Nick~

Comment

I need somebody with a good cam to get a video of this... Anybody
                          i have an good video camera...its okay...but im not gettin in the car with you when you are runing the Nos.......NO.....
                          MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88
                            i have an good video camera...its okay...but im not gettin in the car with you when you are runing the Nos.......NO.....
                            LOL Why not!!!!
                            Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                            BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

LOL Why not!!!!
                              Its ok he can ride with the the turbo Unless you want to see what my tail lights look like then you ride with richie OHHHHHHHHH lol j/p. I'm excited to see how your car performs
                              ~Nick~

Comment

Its ok he can ride with the the turbo Unless you want to see what my tail lights look like then you ride with richie OHHHHHHHHH lol j/p. I'm excited to see how your car performs

yes yes yes battle of the F/I's,
                                OLD

Comment

Working...
                                X