Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Yeah!! That's right 100shot baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RICHIE*NITROUS
    Ballpark about 184whp
    lmao... sorry I thought you would be making more power that. hehe I made 221 whp and 213 wtq with a 50 shot, h22 of course. I'm a guess and say your closer to 210 whp with a 100 shot or right at 200.
    Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
    registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
      Its ok he can ride with the the turbo Unless you want to see what my tail lights look like then you ride with richie OHHHHHHHHH lol j/p. I'm excited to see how your car performs
      cant wait.... ......so are we doin this in tampa on the 18?
      MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by koolkoreanked
        lmao... sorry I thought you would be making more power that. hehe I made 221 whp and 213 wtq with a 50 shot, h22 of course. I'm a guess and say your closer to 210 whp with a 100 shot or right at 200.
        MMMM Really!!! Nice
        Accord Of The Month January 09
        Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
        BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

dont worry ritchie

i got the cam waiting for u
          ill be the camera man for the nitrouss car
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7
            dont worry ritchie

i got the cam waiting for u
            ill be the camera man for the nitrouss car
            Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
            BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Now that I really think about it.... MY car should be faster than yours with a 50 shot... And I'm a be in the Orlando area soon... We need to meet up and duke it out. 100 shot h22 vs 100 shot f22... May the best man win

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

Now that I really think about it.... MY car should be faster than yours with a 50 shot... And I'm a be in the Orlando area soon... We need to meet up and duke it out. 100 shot h22 vs 100 shot f22... May the best man win
                That not fair... You on 100 shot on a h22... Come on now
                Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

so this vireo will be posted asap crrect...
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88
                    cant wait.... ......so are we doin this in tampa on the 18?
                    Yes i will be in Hudson on the 18th. Leaving j-ville that morning. I think it is like a 4 hour trip so. But ya richie ill call you when i am close
                    ~Nick~
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Yes i will be in Hudson on the 18th. Leaving j-ville that morning. I think it is like a 4 hour trip so. But ya richie ill call you when i am close
                      YOU GOT MY # RIGHT!!!!!
                      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

i'll b dropping by w/ my 250shot for ya'll!!! j/k

wanna hear how it goes

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                        My Ride thread
                        Flickr
                        Originally posted by d112crzy
                        And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                        All I gotta really say is:
                        People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

That not fair... You on 100 shot on a h22... Come on now
                          lol it would just be to prove a point lol. I used to duke it out on here because alot of people believe the f22 is a superior motor to the h22... "I take out h22s all day long with just a 50 shot on f22" or something like that... And I'm always like well thats nice but I take out c5 vettes all day long with a 50 shot and with the 75 shot I fender c5 z06s.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

YOU GOT MY # RIGHT!!!!!
                            Yes i believe so i will call you after work to make sure i have the right number
                            ~Nick~
                            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

lol it would just be to prove a point lol. I used to duke it out on here because alot of people believe the f22 is a superior motor to the h22... "I take out h22s all day long with just a 50 shot on f22" or something like that... And I'm always like well thats nice but I take out c5 vettes all day long with a 50 shot and with the 75 shot I fender c5 z06s.
                              Ya but what point would he be proving we already know that the h22 has 50+ more ponies then an f22 i dynoed my n/a f22 a long time ago and got 109whp an h22 gets around 160-180whp So with a 100shot on a h22 and an 100shot on f22 there is really no chance since the h22 still stock has more ponies. But it would still be an interesting race. I wouldn't mind racing a h22 with a 100 shot on it see how we fair.
                              ~Nick~

Comment

so richie we are headin out 2 hudson together or.......NIck are we meetin in between tampa and hudson. whatever is good..its just that im kinda confused right now
                                MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X