Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

umm how come?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude that was pretty fake... nitrous is a non-flamable gas.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
      dude that was pretty fake... nitrous is a non-flamable gas.
      lol

i was just kidding lol

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

wtf @this thread

Comment

I love Nitrous
          Accord Of The Month January 09
          Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
          BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

i love nitrous more.......

174.92 BHP / 171.45 WTQ

Comment

for me i was afraid of nitrous...Gone in 60 seconds scared me lol when it messed with his motor and he needed it lol. But i plan on using it for my intercooler on my new build But ya mike i had no idea you ran nitrous lol. You got me bro
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Nothing wrong with nitrous, it gives tunnel vision.

Comment

I miss nitrous!!! I just go from one form of boost to another. LOL I just gotta get my solenoid fixed first, then its all going back on!!
                  97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
                  IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris
                    nitrous is dangerous lol

ever seen f&f

omg please i beg the lord let you be kidding if not omg you are dumber than anyone ever born! lol jk
                    My other ride is your ex-wife

Comment

yeah guys a turbo or other forced induction is always going to be there but a few things to consider:

cost first of setup no matter whether you junk yard turbo it or not you have lots and lots of hardware to buy plus the tuning issue. not everyone has the funds to buy a chipped ecu and/or burner with a way via laptop to do it. let alone the knowledge to tune decent enough not to put them back to square 1.

nitrous on the other hand on the issue of legality, in all sense it's illegal to boost your car if it wasn't factory anyway. 90% of turbo cars won't pass emissions inspections without a hookup at the station. so either way your still on the line it could one way or the other.

some may only ant the power added at their convience. and with things like a tad bit of common sense the right precautions(wot switch fp safety switch rpm switches) you can do it right. a wet kit would be great for ease of use due to it already adding the addition fuel needed without tuning. colder plugs that could be run at all times depending on of course amount of n2o added. good ignition system and premium fuel most should run anyway for better burn anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18
                        Nothing wrong with nitrous, it gives tunnel vision.

lol thats priceless

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*NITROUS
                          I love Nitrous
                          of course u do its ya last name lol
                          USDM [H] PiMP

iP0P VTEC
                          WhiTE B0Y!!!

Comment

looking to run 100 on stock rebuilt h23 egay header full 2.5 exhaust sri and adj. fpr. just a tad to play with. a little surprise never hurt anyone.

Comment

Working...
                            X