Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

ITs Offical... 100 shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITs Offical... 100 shot

Well heres my take on the 100 shot. Nasty... just plain nastiness. 75 shot was fun... but 100 is just stupid. My car now spins all of first, most of second and barks haaaaaaaaaaaaaaard into third. I was playing with a new GT 500... We couldn't really line up do to traffic but damn he couldn't pull away. My car has never scared me before but the difference from stock to 100 shot... probably 270+whp and about the same if not more tq is insane. I've never seen the front of my car lift so high. and its lowered lmao. Well thats my take on cheap power... My kill list is about to begin this weekend.
    with the 75 shot I was fendering stock c5 z06s.... now it feels like I can walk away from them.
    Last edited by koolkoreanked; 02-05-2008, 10:17 PM.
    Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
    registration is free

WELCOME TO THE 100SHOT CLUB
    Accord Of The Month January 09
    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*NITROUS
      WELCOME TO THE 100SHOT CLUB
      I know one thing for sure... the bottle sure doesn't last as long as it use too. I still in awe at how much faster the car is with 100 vs 75 or even 50. Its a night a day difference. Now whats even crazier is when your at full throttle with the arming switch off and then right at vtec you hit the go switch........ I've never felt vtec quite like that before lmao... and boy the car pulls straight to redlight.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

what motor mods do you have done
        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

my cars getting built around n2o, is this dry or wet

Comment

Originally posted by koolkoreanked
            I know one thing for sure... the bottle sure doesn't last as long as it use too. I still in awe at how much faster the car is with 100 vs 75 or even 50. Its a night a day difference. Now whats even crazier is when your at full throttle with the arming switch off and then right at vtec you hit the go switch........ I've never felt vtec quite like that before lmao... and boy the car pulls straight to redlight.
            Nice.. I know man...When I do a round start round 20 and hit the switch it's a whole difference car ... Now my ??? Did you upgrade the fuel system and where did you set the timing?
            Accord Of The Month January 09
            Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
            BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
              what motor mods do you have done
              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

That shit is nice bro... Ur on an Edelbrock kit right? is that a dry shot? How is the H taken it man.... Well how much longer do think the H is going to be able to take it?

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

omg that souns like so much fun! Just dont blow it up! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Doitagain
                    That shit is nice bro... Ur on an Edelbrock kit right? is that a dry shot? How is the H taken it man.... Well how much longer do think the H is going to be able to take it?
                    wet shot. The H is doing just fine. I'll post the kill stories from this weekend in the race section. The only problem I have is that the clutch is no longer able to hold lol. So new one is going in this week.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

Working...
                    X