biggest drop on a cb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

biggest drop on a cb

who has the most dropped cb here?? thinking about dropping and just curious even though im not gonna drop more than 3 inches
    REPPIN' THE DIRTY
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...27#post1570627

Originally posted by MugenCb7LX View Post
    who has the most dropped cb here?? thinking about dropping and just curious even though im not gonna drop more than 3 inches
    GAME OVER!

Comment

Where did you get your air system at, and how much did it run u???
      -Gio

1990 Honda Accord LX-T (sold).

1992 Honda Accord Wagon.

1986 E-85 Turbo Prelude.

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post
        GAME OVER!
        the game just started... thats like a 2 foot drop.

j/k...the lowest you can go for daily use is about 3"; even that is a little on the low side and you will scape with most suspension systems. A hydraulic or pneumatic system like CustomLowz's is best if you want show and some go.
        DEVOTE

Comment

the lowest springs ive seen will get you 2", thats H&R race's i think
          most coilover are adjustable to about -3.5
          I old cars
          Syndicate
          87' Mazda rx7 TII - not stock
          90' Honda Accord coupe - stock

Comment

jdmkid on ground control's

ive seen this guy slap the ground and sparks shoot out from underneath. it's pretty awesome for someone to daily drive it. unfortunately it is gone.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

^all while amazingly not having severe neg. camber That's pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by Cown3d View Post
                My DropZone coils are 2.25"-2.5". There are many springs that'll drop 2"+.

-mak

Bought From: MadSpleen85, jimy, CB7_ACCORD (kouzie), Chrisfrom1986
                Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
                Traded With: cb95spd, chessboxer, sohc em
                [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                  ive seen this guy slap the ground and sparks shoot out from underneath. it's pretty awesome for someone to daily drive it. unfortunately it is gone.
                  pretty much where im sittin at.
                  Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                  -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                    pretty much where im sittin at.
                    yea, i was gonna say on normal spring/shock or coilover suspension, then i think cali-racer has it. the oil pan is 1 1/4" from the ground, correct?

and there are also the Sprint Extreme springs that lower the car like 3" all around. possibly even a bit lower.
                    Originally posted by deevergote.
                    And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by Cown3d View Post
                      my coils are set to -4.5" on the front and -4.1" on the back and they both can drop down to -6"

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                      jdmkid on ground control's

my car sparks ALL DAY lol
                      scraping my downpipe like its my job!

plus remember tht i have no lip on the front and i still scratch my front bumper, my tow hook is completely bent by now! hahahha

I sell slightly used tires for cheap, jus pm me what u need!

Hp sells cars, Tq wins races ....
                      - 95 Camaro (beast) TOTALED
                      - 92 Camaro RS (fixer-upper) SOLD
                      -92 Accord LX (slammed) SOLD
                      - 95 Jetta (VR-SEX) CURRENT DD

Comment

I had about 3 1/4 on my stock alloys and would drag every day in my driveway. Then i got some 16 inchers, then tucked up the exhaust, now im good for another 1/4"!

LOL, im tellin you. my car look EXACTLY like the SIg above this post. Just put on some silver rims and i might think you got my ride! Look awsome man, i love the all white trim

Comment

Hey banshee, do the 93 sedan trunk swap like i did. Its Something about the white. It will tottally transform the rear end. I wish i had it in my sig.

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha View Post
                            the game just started... thats like a 2 foot drop.

j/k...the lowest you can go for daily use is about 3"; even that is a little on the low side and you will scape with most suspension systems. A hydraulic or pneumatic system like CustomLowz's is best if you want show and some go.
                            kustomkeeles cb7 wins

[/QUOTE]

no photoshop there....
                            i feel really fucking bad for you keele...but i know you will do it up even better this time around if you dont have to much flood damage on that thing
                            Last edited by accord2nr81; 07-13-2008, 06:59 AM.

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                            Originally posted by deevergote.
                            But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

wait wait wait /\ /\ /\ are you f*ing kidding me? well nevermind, i've seen his in-car vids, so i believe that he would be able to get it into that situation. live and learn lol

-sean
                              Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                              Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Working...
                              X