cheap coil overs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheap coil overs

i have got a cheap set or coil springs off of ebay,BAD idea i know, but i gave 60 for them shipped and i put the back 2 on tonight and the right side is bottoming out and it is ajusted all the way up no drop to be added but there is about 2 or less drop in it as of now! wtf. i was wondering what i should do i would like to keep them and just get a set of shocks for it but what would be best?????? if you want to see them look here there are a few peices missing i belive i might be wrong but the perchs closeest to teh springs i got bnut the others i didnt should i hav or what did i get screwed

i would give you teh site but it is teh one i saved the is on my acount sorry talk to me i will get you pics
    Last edited by japnightrider; 02-22-2005, 11:54 PM.

how long are the springs??? I have 8" springs and i had to raise my Koni Yellow's circlip/perch to the top so I could actually get a 2 finger gap.

If you have 7" or less springs, i'd suggest getting new coilovers with longer springs or go to ebay and search "HYPERCOIL" and get a ID(inner diameter): 2.5" and 8" tall. Spring rate i would get around 350lb/in for a daily driver. GOODLUCK!!!
    91 4DR Accord LX White Auto
    Generic Mugen Lip
    Generic Intake
    EX 4-2-1 Header
    Dynomax Muffler
    Skunk2 Coilovers 560lb/in and Koni Yellows
    ST Rear Sway Bar
    17" Eagle Alloys/Kumho 711's

Comment

My springsare 7" long and 2.5 inner core diamiter i found out that all parts werent included and he is sending me teh other parts

Comment

Working...
      X