Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda Camber Kit Guide

http://www.automotivearticles.com/article_59.shtml

This explains a lot of our options. It's a good place to start when looking for the right type of kit!

wow, very good discussion, i like it!
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I just put my kit on today, and I figured I would share what I came across

Comment

good tip

Im looking to install a kit soon, this helps

"Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Comment

hey, I am trying to buy this perticular accord with good coilovers. I am an auto tech student and I did an alignment on his car and the camber is REDICULOUSLY negative. SOO negative the aignment machine couldnt even measure toe front and rear. The camber was ~ -3.6. What should be used to fix this, because I looked up a bunch of different options but none correct it to the amount that i would like. Any ideas?
          2000 Nissan Sentra
          I/H/MM/Eibach sportlines/Audi A6 HID/2 jbl 12's and interior speakers some other goodies.. trying to sell for CB7
          1987 BMW E30 mmm... turbo not running

Comment

Setup:

Shocks: - Koni/Neuspeed edition adjustable

Springs: - Neuspeed race (2.25" front, 2.0" rear)

Front camber kit: - Ingalls anchor bolt style (polyurethane), set in middle of slot

Rear camber kit: - Two 3/8" I.D. washers under each bolt, total = 8

With this setup, my front and rear camber were within spec when I had it verified by an alignment (no adjustment was needed for front & rear camber).

Front = -0.1 deg

Rear = I forget, have numbers in car
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

How's the ride on that setup Cisco? I've been told it feels like stock (comfort wise).

I REALLY need an alignment. I should have it done by Thursday.

Comment

eh choices for accords suck
                For Sale:
                itr mid pipe = $80 + shiping
                tr injen sri $80 + shipping

(2) Eibach ERS 600x2.5x600 = $80shipped in US

Comment

how do you know what the degree is?
                  i have neuspeed sports, and getting koni yellows

what coilover kit should i get?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                    How's the ride on that setup Cisco? I've been told it feels like stock (comfort wise).

I REALLY need an alignment. I should have it done by Thursday.
                    You have dampening variability..so you can customize the ride feel...so your question is mute.
                    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Moot.

I can adjust the AGXs, but even on the soft setting it's rather harsh...

Comment

Nice, that was pretty informative. I think I am going with AGX's and Tein S springs......they offer about a 1.5" drop..........I'm not too sure if I want to go lower than that