we need traction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we need traction

For those of you pushin some serious ass power we need traction control bars noone here seems to give a shit for those who live in phenix arizona. Time and time again i have stressed about someone goin down to a speed shop ive mentioned before and go to phenix turbo to have 1 custom fabbed up for us but everyone on here is into that rice shit and yall dont even have to pay to have it fabbed up you dont keep it they jsut need the measurement on the car thats all. I dont know but im seriously thinkin about leavin this board theres nothing left on here for me im done.

I'm not sure I completely understand what you're trying to say. We need traction control bars and you're leaving cause there's nothing more for you to do?
    Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
    D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

well yeah theres nothing left to do on my ride i want traction i have dragradials my suspension is good and i cant fuckin put th emaniolf i brougth like 3 months ago on my shit this is pissin me off?

Comment

you seriously, run a LSD which you have, then run small rims, NASTY tires like YOKO ae48 then run a good suspension damper and itll set the wheels down nicely there is no need for traction bars.
        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

no i want traction bars damnit trust me they will help me being in a damnnear 400whp car you have no idea im tired of seein shit for civics and integras wtf about us. Noone wants to step up tot he plate we need to show these mofo's how its done

Comment

LOL i sense a lot of anger. if you have a damper that you can adjust and you set it on a high valving setting you wont get wheel hop and your grip will be at the mercy of your tires.
            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
              well yeah theres nothing left to do on my ride i want traction i have dragradials my suspension is good and i cant fuckin put th emaniolf i brougth like 3 months ago on my shit this is pissin me off?
              what kind of suspension do you have. what spring rates

what kind of lsd do you have

if you want traction bars, go make them yourself. stop getting pissed at everyone

what size rims do you have. what size radials do you have

400hp is alot for a honda..but c'mon you can seriously do alot before custom fabing traction bars
              For Sale:
              itr mid pipe = $80 + shiping
              tr injen sri $80 + shipping

(2) Eibach ERS 600x2.5x600 = $80shipped in US

Comment

I dont understand What he is saying...."I cant get traction bars, and no one else will go with me to get them...so you all suck".

You suck then brother! No in all honesty your frustration does feel familiar but remember that we are all part of something different and that you are doing this for FUN! Just, relax, and enjoy how your car looks for a second....its okay. We still love ya! But not like that.

- Zipcreature
                Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

obviously you didnt get the memo that noone else on here NEEDS traction bars. . . we dont all have turbo h22's like you do
                  -Mark-
                  CB7
                  CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                  Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

"We still love ya! But not like that." -LOL.hehe

hey yeah well i felt you sparkle when you said lets show integras and civics how its done..it sounds like you lost a race or something because of no traction...well 400 hp is bad ass..im still runnin a f22 and finally just got a catback.... go get the traction bars if you want...just remember cb7 for life baby!..haha once you get your traction bars..make a good video of you street racing so you can motivate the rest of the cb7 tuners around here to keep tuning........payce! your starting to remind me of that fat robot off of robots when he lost his motivation to keep making new shit..........
                    Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 08-11-2005, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Shit, it you wanna pay for the trip and my time off work, I'll drive out there. Always wanted to visit Arizona. Even though I have no use for them, yet.
                      I understand his frustration esp. since it's free.
                      Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                      -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                      MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

its a catch 22.. sparkle wants traction bars, finds shops to fab them, cant get to the shop for measurements, no one understands what he asks them for.

you people serioulsy dont get what hes saying.. he has found two shops so far that will fab the traction bars, but one is in AZ and he is in the NE!.. so he was asking if someone from AZ (i believe the phoenix area) to go down to the shop and let them take measurements of a cb7..

thats all he needs.. and hes pissed off because no one wants to do such a favor for him..

i feel for ya man.. if you find a shop thats less than a 2 hour drive from 72756 then i will help you out.. good luck with the hunt for more traction.

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                          its a catch 22.. sparkle wants traction bars, finds shops to fab them, cant get to the shop for measurements, no one understands what he asks them for.

you people serioulsy dont get what hes saying.. he has found two shops so far that will fab the traction bars, but one is in AZ and he is in the NE!.. so he was asking if someone from AZ (i believe the phoenix area) to go down to the shop and let them take measurements of a cb7..

thats all he needs.. and hes pissed off because no one wants to do such a favor for him..

i feel for ya man.. if you find a shop thats less than a 2 hour drive from 72756 then i will help you out.. good luck with the hunt for more traction.
                          oh ok..spoken clearly........someone from AZ help this guy out.

Comment

Wow...I live in 27205 (North Carolina) check out a shop and I'll drive out for you! Thats not a biggie.

- Zipcreature
                            Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

I live in Tucson Az....were you referring to full-race??? I think Scott was gonna have it done a while back and he still might, but I can't be too sure about that now.....i'd go, but my car is pretty much fucked right now.
                              1991 Honda Accord Ex
                              Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                              Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Working...
                              X