springs in but doesnt look lower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

springs in but doesnt look lower

i put a set of neuspeed race springs, 2.25 front and 2.0 rear now the rear does look lower but the front not at all, any help

what kinda shocks did u use?

how far are u from the danbury area, ill help u out if u want

Comment

how long have you had them? they may just need to settle
      1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
      4.0L I-6 2WD
      293k miles, still running strong.
      Freshly rebuilt transmission.

Comment

mine had to settle for about 2 weeks, trust me. I have seen posts about this before and they will settle.

Comment

1) i hope u put the right springs in the front/back 2) they do neeed to settle but i mean common what settle 2 in lol.....

give it 500 miles of easy driving or 300miles of rough driving and it should be settled enough....if it still looks off, make sure the install was done correctly and the right springs are in the right place.
          My members ride thread

Comment

the rear will settle before the front because the spring rates are lower, and you have a larger softer spring...the harder smaller springs up front take longer to settle

Comment

Originally posted by AccordAnimal
              mine had to settle for about 2 weeks, trust me. I have seen posts about this before and they will settle.
              Yup, it took about 2 months for mine to settle and they still weren't low enough for me. If it still isn't low enough for you, get some Konis yellows and lower it more to your liking.
              "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord
                Yup, it took about 2 months for mine to settle and they still weren't low enough for me. If it still isn't low enough for you, get some Konis yellows and lower it more to your liking.
                agreed, Koni Yellows will really drop your cb...

but anyways, what struts did you use?
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

I am also wondering if you put the rears on the fronts.
                  I have neuspeed sports, which are less of a drop than race, and I noticed the drop immediately. I've had them about 9 months and havn't really noticed any significant amount of settling.

My swap thread
                  Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

quick, throw in sandbags in the trunk
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

It took mine like a day or so to settle after i install my springs. It didnt take that long we had some bumpy country roads out back at our campus and i drove my car through there so it settled in about a day.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

it takes some time, i installked my Tein S-Tech yesterday and it has gone down to 2 finger fender gap in the front and back went down instantly on mine after i was done. I am expecting it to go lower in a about a week or so. Just wait a little bit.

Comment

yeah i got the front and back in the correct spot come on they are labled lol, but i just got gabriel oem struts, but shouldnt it still lower the car??

Comment

My Tanabes settled basically right away...

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

how low was your car to begin with? Did you have springs/shocks that were completly shot and made your car look lower?
                              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                              X