What camber kit's you runnin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What camber kit's you runnin

Question for everyone with camber kit's ! What camber kits are you running ? Likes and dislikes about that kit. Noise issues or breakage.
    I got a set of Aerospeed camber kits and they were total CRAP. They were coming loose on me and making noise, and fitment was kinda bad. Now im looking for a kit that i can put on and forget about it.

ESR performance front camber kit (ebay special)..so far its been alright, hasn't broken *knocks on wood*

i hear that the best camber kits are Ingallis and Eibach, both are credible companies, and i've never heard of them breaking or becoming lose overtime.
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

^^^same , ebay special, dropzone, bought it from deev a while back. same design as the high priced ones. does the same thing, never had a problem with mine.

Comment

Guess i just have bad luck with stuff. My camber kit was on for a week, even with red loctite they were coming loose ! Did i read somewhere that the 5th gen uca fits the 4th gen ? Im thinknig of going with balljoint kits this go round. Open to advice. Also I live in the golf capital of the world (Oklahoma City) Every road has 18 holes... Roads here suck.

Comment

ive got that ingalls balljoint camber kit on maybe like a 3 1/2" to 4" drop. they work great. the only problem is that it used to bump the inside of the wheel well. but i got over the problem and cut a hole through to the engine bay. but it still looks clean. dont worry. but anyways, how much of a drop do you have?

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

Ingalls, great camber kit had it on my ride for about 4 years.
            DIY washers in the rear.

*EDIT* Gettin_faster91 just so you know almost all camber kit make noise, you should oil them at least every month or so depending on how old they are/condition. As for the bolts coming loose are you talking about the bolts to the UCA or strut tower?
            Last edited by TysCb7; 04-03-2006, 11:33 PM.
            My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Ingall's Concentric camber kit for the upper a-arms. I bought a thin 17mm wrench for adjusting "on the car," and the alignment shop took care of everything and gave me a print-out. It's been about 1.5 years with no problems. Only thing, any lower than my "sport drop" and my a-arms are gonna start rubbing the inner-fender.
              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Dj hizzle im at about 1.5 - 2in with Eibach Sportlines and before anyone says ya dont need a camber kit for anything above a 2 in drop i call bs for 2 reasons, Any lil change in camber is going to affect the contact patch i get $hitty traction with some heavy 17in rims and 3rd gear chirps with steelies on like new tires< no name brand came with the car. And 2nd is that ive had hella inside tire wear on my hard compound tires. Seems like the stockers hold up good without the camber kit. Im not rocking the rims right now just for the fact im going to need new tires after about 10k miles... Without a camber kit.
                (TysCb7) its the bolts up on the strut tower not the ones on the control arms them self's
                Question about the ball joint camber kit. Did you install them your self ? And did you use the stock 4th gen accord control arms ? Ive seen the ball joint kits for the 4th gen but i also read somewhere that the ball joints are not removable on the cb7
                Last edited by Gettin_faster91; 04-04-2006, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Upper balljoints are not removable, the lower balljoints are removable.
                  My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

upper balljoints are removable actualy, just have to remove the C-clip ring. Im running the ebay special camber kit up front as well, just gotta make sure its torqued down and lok tited, rear nothing and everything seems fine.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Im running a progress suspension camber kit. It seems to be holding up well but know that im a bit lower my UCA are banging the hell out of my inner fender. Is there any kit out there that will help this problem out as well as griding and banging. I know its mainily caused but the camber kit.
                      1991 Black Accord Coupe
                      Sprint Lowering Springs
                      Neuspeed/Koni Sport Shocks
                      Suspension Techniques Front and Rear Sway Bar
                      17" Motegi DP6 with Bridgestone Potenzas
                      TSX HID Retrofit with 4300K Bulbs
                      http://www.cardomain.com/id/sthrnba711

Comment

Originally posted by TysCb7
                        Upper balljoints are not removable, the lower balljoints are removable.

Upper ball joints are removable. there wasa thread on this site somewhere that explained how to remove them. i did it and now im runnin the balljoint camber kit with stock a-arms.

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

FUCK A CAMBER KIT im not using anything, besides the washer trick in the rear. drop almost 3.25 screw them

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                            FUCK A CAMBER KIT im not using anything, besides the washer trick in the rear. drop almost 3.25 screw them

WoW! 3.25 drop with no camber kit! Now there's a rebel!

I don't have a camber kit either, although Im only dropped about 2 inches with Tein H-tech's.

Im running about 2degrees of camber on each wheel. I just keep on rotating my Potenza's every oil change (month). Seems fine so far, and hella grip!
                            DEVOTE

Comment

I run an ingalls (anchor type... i believe). I'd recommend the SPC ball joint camber kit if anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X