Koni Yellow Sports discontinued?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Koni Yellow Sports discontinued?

The other day I looked at my cart on autoanything.com and the koni yellow sports I had put in there were gone. Checked a few other sites and all I could find were oranges. Are they comparable? Is their a similar quality alternative I should be looking at? To clarify, I checked a couple other chassis and the yellows were still available, it just seems as though its just the accord 90-97s that are no more.

Another member Henroc also told me that it was hard for him to find koni yellows. So I do believe they are discontinued.

I also found out the Progress Technology 22mm rear sway bar was discontinued.

Comment

Yes, that is correct. They are discontinued.. bummer right? If you call around, you may be able to find some collecting dust on a shelf somewhere

Comment

Koni's website only lists STR-T's for the accord. This is a sad day indeed!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Interesting, I hope they still do rebuilds if you send them in (someone told me that).

I have set of Koni Yellows and Reds. I ran the yellows on ground controls but I was stupid and drove around for months with heavy car parts in the back of my trunk and end up killing the rear shocks.

So I found a brand new set of Koni Reds on the other side of town at a local car shop, and grabbed them and changed the rears only.
          Current:
          2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
          1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
          1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
            Interesting, I hope they still do rebuilds if you send them in (someone told me that).

I have set of Koni Yellows and Reds. I ran the yellows on ground controls but I was stupid and drove around for months with heavy car parts in the back of my trunk and end up killing the rear shocks.

So I found a brand new set of Koni Reds on the other side of town at a local car shop, and grabbed them and changed the rears only.
            I agree with this, might give them a call tomorrow and ask. If so I may just send them out to get rebuilt now in case they discontinue that service as well.
            ~Nick~
            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I just pulled the rear end apart and saw the right koni leaking up top

need to do the same. Send it in if possible

Comment

Working...
              X