CB7/BB4 Suspension parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7/BB4 Suspension parts

Knowingly that CB7s and Preludes are kinda sorta interchangeable like Civics/Integras. I was wondering if some suspension parts are also interchangeable like UCAs for example....do they have same geometry as CB7s?

Unfortunately, no.
    suspension parts are interchangeable between 4th and 5th gen accords, though. That kept our aftermarket alive a bit longer… though it’s starting to disappear now.

Comment

Ok just trying explore the options. I guess I'll make Mike's Hard Lemonade with the lemons we're giving ‍♂️

Comment

I've modeled the CB7 suspension Vs the Prelude SH suspension. I haven't got around to it, but I could look into what would happen if you used those links and knuckles in stock CB locations. The LCAs will fit fine, in fact the front point is identical in space and of the same design. The UCA however is different enough to need some modification.
        '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Can the prelude coil springs be used in the cb7 shocks and top hats? I want to go back to stock springs, however the dealership wants almost 1k for new stock springs. The 92 prelude springs are about $400 for a set.
          91 Accord LX 5-speed
          93 Accord LX 5-speed

Comment

Originally posted by HelmHoltz View Post
            Can the prelude coil springs be used in the cb7 shocks and top hats? I want to go back to stock springs, however the dealership wants almost 1k for new stock springs. The 92 prelude springs are about $400 for a set.
            You can get aftermarket stock springs still. Mevotech shows front and rear springs on RockAuto.https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/...il+spring,7512

Under Construction​​​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
            X