(spc) balljoint camber kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(spc) balljoint camber kit

has anyone used these and know how well or bad they work?

i am not trying to sell these i just need help on rather i should buy them click here
    "Self Renewed"

Ive had mine for over 6 months and they seem to be holding up very well.

Comment

was it a verry easy install.. it looks verry simple.
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

Hardest part is getting the old ones out. Using a press is ideal but you can just bash them.
        Members Ride Thread

Comment

i got some front and rear.... only bad thing i got is i lowered my car as low as it would go in the front and adjusted the camberkit all the way out but i still got some negitivie camber

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
          Originally posted by deevergote.
          But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

but when you adjust it you don't have to worry about it messing up your tow do you? see the other ones mess it up real quick and i do not like that at all.
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Yes you do need to watch out when you adjust it. When you undo the locking nut on top the whole thing becomes loose and can swivel around in the hole. But I just had mine aligned at the shop where they can watch all the other parameters when they adjust it. If you don't undo the locking nut too far and make sure you hold the bottom half with a big spanner you should be right.
              Members Ride Thread

Comment

I have a DIY on this, check it out some time

My swap thread
                Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

diy on the camber ball joint?
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

I have these in the front, like them alot! I still have some negative camber, but not too much, way less than before. And that's w/ them maxed out @ 3* of positive correction. The outer corner will barely hit the inner fender on bigger bumps, the ones you're not supposed to hit but you do b/c of low visibility conditions

And regarding the toe, if you mess w/ the camber AT ALL, the toe will be off. It doesn't matter what kit or what you do, the toe will change. Look @ the front suspension as 3 points (a triangle), your lower and upper balljoints and your tie rod end, w/ the lower being the pivot and you swing the upper out to correct your camber, the last point, the tie rod end responds to the change of angle, meaning your toe has changed.

That's why it's best to find a place w/ an alignment program, so you can keep bringing your car back for a set price when you do misc. adjustments to your suspension. Hope that helps you out!

Comment

i have the ingalss one and it works great. It's hit the inner fender so many times and still holds. I would recomend tightening the nut really well and double check it afterwards.

Comment

why not take a hammer and bash it in where it hits or a cut off wheel and refad that area for the purpose of not being an obstical to worry about..?
                        "Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                        X