Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT suspension set-up are you running? And how would you rate it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah not have the money sucks i need to hit the lotto so i can buy some custom ZEAL coilovers

F/S:Pioneer Premier Deh-880prs w/ ipod adapter $220

Comment

I'm running Neuspeed Sports (1.8" drop) with Tokico Illuminas (5way adjustable). Ractive front and rear strut tower braces, front and rear sway bars.

The ride is a little jagged with the struts tweaked all the way but it plants the car to the pavement on tight turns... little to no body roll and no understeer

Comment

i went witht he ebiach sport line with the kyb struts with pilot strut bars all the way around rides good just sucks the back of the car sags lower than the front but thats how ebiach springs are but planning to switch to h&r springs soon cause sits equal

Comment

Recently added a rear lower tie bar. Excellent bang for the buck! Not just for looks...performs too.
          Previous overall rating on suspension=8.4
          New overall rating on suspension=8.8
          "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

I have custom heated spring with stock shocks and front and rear dx sports sway bars i would rate it a 9 cause of the mild bouce

I LOVE IT

Comment

CURRENT SETUP:

KYB AGX shocks
              Neuspeed Race Springs (2.25")
              Neuspeed 4-point Front Brace
              SPC Extreme Camber Kit

Rating - 8

On the highway it gets kinda bouncy sometimes, and around the city it gets kinda harsh sometimes. Overall though it's a pretty nice ride.

PTAC (Poor Tuner's Accord Club) - #05

2003-2006 - '91 Accord EX 2dr 5spd "Macy" R.I.P
              2006-20?? - '99 Grand Am SE 4dr Auto "NoName"

Comment

Drop Zone Coilovers
                KYB AGX Adjustable Struts - FRONT
                Drop Zone Struts - BACK

Rating - 6

Pretty good as far as ride, the Dropzone back struts kill it though... would be FAR better with KYB AGX's all around
                OS^e
                1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Im shootin for a spc camber kit myself with some groundcontrol coilovers next.

Comment

Okay, so after a few months of listening to everyone and trying to do some basic research, this is what I think I want:

Koni Yellows
                    Ground Control Coilovers
                    Suspension Techniques Sway Bars

Does that sound like a good setup? I'm more concerned with performance than comfort, but I don't want to rattle my teeth out of my head either. Is there a better set-up than that?
                    -Jay

Comment

Yes there is but its a matter of how much do you want to spend if your on a budget this would be a good way to go.

Comment

*in response to the original topic*

Stock. It sucks, but itll do
                        To-Do List for Today
                        Be Awesome

Comment

I can get money, that's not an issue. I just want to get the best the first time and not go through several setups to find the right one.
                          -Jay

Comment

does anybody know how the neuspeed cup kit rides

Comment

Does anyone have a staggered setup? They do that shit on the FF BestMotoring cars. How much does it help with understeer?

Comment

91EX,

The Neuspeed Super Cup kit is basically what others on here are already running in the way of Neuspeed Race Springs and Koni Yellows

This is the setup I plan on going with just because it is MUCH cheaper to just by the Super Cup kit instead of buying the Neuspeed springs and Koni struts seperately. Plus, with the Neuspeed Koni's you get the 5 way adjustable height instead of 3 way of the normal Koni yellows.

Suprising the number of people on here that are very happy with the Neuspeed Race springs and Koni's. And they seem to have less control arm interference with the camber kits that some others seems to have (in regards to clearance with the inner fender).
                                Eric91Z
                                eric91z@globalccs.net
                                '92 Honda Accord EX Coupe - For Sale (email me)

Comment

Working...
                                X