Broken Bleeder Valve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken Bleeder Valve

Hi everyone. So I went to bleed my brakes today and very quickly sheared off my rear passenger bleeder valve. I have a 91 EX Wagon and already have it H swapped and was planning on upgrading the suspension. Anyone have any advice on fixing this problem or maybe a hub swap that would work better than my stock setup? Like I said it's the 91 wagon so drums in the back, disks in the front, 4-lug. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

You can get new bleeder screws if you can get the old one out; otherwise a new wheel cylinder with a new screw will fix it.
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

I definitely won't be able to get it out, sheared off smooth haha. Ok I will probably just go that route, I was just wondering if there are any specific mods that would be advantageous to do at this point, I've always been a little confused when it comes to the the 91 wagon brake setups. Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X