Hankook I*Pike RC01 Winter Tires...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hankook I*Pike RC01 Winter Tires...

I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with these tires or has heard anything about them. I think they are the cheapest winter tire hankook makes, so that kind of makes me wonder if they are complete crap. Anyways I havent been able to find any reviews or tests of these tires on the internet, so I was hoping maybe someone here knows something about them. thanks!
    -Vince

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Hankook's are cheap.
    wat?

Comment

really eh lol? I've only ever had michellin, toyo and yokes, but I was looking for a not too expensive winter tire for my dad's camry. So I guess you would recommend stay away from them altogether?

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

try iPike W409
        review here http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...il.do&pc=11217
        scion Tc
        HONDA FIT

Comment

the tire shop i worked for hankook was a main tire. great price and when align right great wear also.
          Members Ride sold...
          I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Sort of off topic, but: I'm using the General Altimax HP in a 205/60/15 all around on my CB7, and they handle exceptionally well in the snow, ice and slush

They also grip the road nicely and provide a cushiony ride on pavement/asphalt.

I got mine for $72 each at TiresPlus, I believe most shops charge around $96, and TireRack wants $65 each.. excellent tire, especially for the price-point.

I intend to buy these same tires in a 205/50/16 for my Borbet's in the spring.

-mak

Bought From: MadSpleen85, jimy, CB7_ACCORD (kouzie), Chrisfrom1986
            Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
            Traded With: cb95spd, chessboxer, sohc em
            [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

The Blizzak studless tire is one of the best snows on the market in my opinion, kinda steep price tho...

i work at a tire shop and ive heard alot of good about the I-pike tires, so ide say go for it if you lookin for a cheap snow?

Official CIVICKILLER's members ride thread! http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=112829

rock her with the shocker!

Comment

I just wanted to mention I was looking for these tires and this was the 4th thread that came up in google
                My Car
                FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Working...
                X