• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thinking about these wheels for the accord

eagle hammerheads

F: 14x7 -something
    R: 15x8 -28

they look sick a hell on 240's (which i have one of now) and im proud of my ability to out offset some 240 guys....

comments? im most likely gonna do it.

Do It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
      Do It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I agree with him. do it!!
      My RIDE

Comment

i agree with these two.....BLACK EYE PEAS....JUST DO JUST DO JUST LET'S DO IT AND DO IT JUST JUST DO.......DOOOOOO ITTT HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!! LOL
        VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
        1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
        MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

dam bro post pics as soon as they go on your car those rims looks crazy, a nice polish ugh niceee!!

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
          My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

those wheels are alright, BUT i think you can do better, in all honesty those wheels have a cheap look to me. BUT different strokes for different folks as they say.

So you found another means of transportation eh?

Rip It Up
            Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Damn! Just do it!!!!!!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
                those wheels are alright, BUT i think you can do better, in all honesty those wheels have a cheap look to me. BUT different strokes for different folks as they say.

So you found another means of transportation eh?
                yes and no. i got a 240 but its not road worthy yet. im still working on getting a big enough box for you thats thin enough. but im off the next few days after today so im shipping everything out.

and the ones im looking at are black right now. might polish them though

Comment

i dont really think they look good and that is going to be quite a mission to get -28's to fit without flares on a cb

but it would prob look crazy if done right

Comment

please don't.

i think the beauty of proper wheel fitment comes with size, width, and offset. in my opinion those wheels don't have the size to pull off proper wheel fitment.

aside from that i think that wheel setup on an FF honda would be ridiculous from a functional point of view.

thirdly, i think those wheels are a little on the homely side.

Comment

personally...

i think those wheels = yUck! definite no-good on an accord... not the body style to pull them off

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                      My Ride thread
                      Flickr
                      Originally posted by d112crzy
                      And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                      All I gotta really say is:
                      People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

My opinion, those wheels on an Accord =

But that is just my opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks.
                        Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

I think they look like garbage. Even on the 240 they look like garbage. Take my opinion for what it is, but just know that there are better options out there.

My 6th gen accord thread
                          99 Miata

Comment

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

^^^
                              That is just wrong... me no likey! It angers me! ERRR!

Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Working...
                              X