Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should i trade my rota C8's for Volk te37 replicas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should i trade my rota C8's for Volk te37 replicas??

Alright so a while back i picked up some Rota circuit 8's from some dude off of Craigslist for 120 and after slapping them on my car i didnt like the look of it personally. Now some guy wants to trade me his Gold/Bronze(the color i was going to rattle can the rotas) Volk te37 replicas plus 80 bucks on top from his side for my rotas. I think its a rather good trade, but im trying to get some opinions on this. What do you guys think?? Any comments or concerns are appreciated

i all honesty i really hate the build quality of rota's but in this situation i would keep them over the replica's. to me they look like ass they dont look right to me, obviously because there rep's but still they look off. i would keep the rota's with a lower profile tire on them.

Comment

The replica's look bad IMO. I'd stick with the rotas.
      1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
      For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Keep the Rotas. Those bronze wheels look absolutely horrid.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

im with everybody else. keep em and see what else you can get. those "te37 knockoffs" kind of look like a replica of a replica. don't look very good imo, but do what you want.

Click picture to see my mrt
          Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Yeahh you guys are right, I think I will keep the rotas. See what other offers I get. Thanks!

Comment

^ PM'd

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
              X