new rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new rims

he wants 175 plus shipping is this a good deal and do any of yall know how much that shipping might be?

thanks ATM
    My car is a low rider cus im fat!

175 plus shipping for five rims?? HELL YA thats a good deal....i would say 40$ a rim! so ur looking at maybe 200 for shipping

Comment

is it me, or that fifth rim, the one at the top center, looks like its one size smaller than the rest of the rims
      5.6L V8 32V DOHC
      JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Yeah that one does seem smaller than the rest of them

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

It looks the same size, it is just further back. Perspective effect.

X

Comment

its a donut rim hehehe

Comment

killer deal
              Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
              The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

would they look good on a white 92 accord

Comment

dude it don't matter how good they would look! 40 A RIM!!! JUMP ON THAT SHIT!!

Comment

Originally posted by flacopower
                    dude it don't matter how good they would look! 40 A RIM!!! JUMP ON THAT SHIT!!
                    id have to agree man...get em
                    In memory of Jameel Johnson 4.30.05--You will never be forgotten...

MY Car

HydroDunk Mixtapes...check it out

Comment

to me it would really depend on how much shipping ends up being. if its near $150 or more, then i wouldnt bother

Comment

ok my last Q was stupid hear is where i rely need yalls help will they fit my car i got a 91 accord stock all stock hear is what he said about them.

They are in pretty good shape and they are off a 240SX, they are the 4X114.3 bolt pattern. The only beef is that one has some rash on the outer edge as shown and one the paint is scratched. Nothing serious. They'll hold a bead just fine.

They wont fit our CRX's or Civics..... that's why i'm selling them.

Oh they are 15x6 wheels... and they are being sold as a set of 5 wheels.

please help thanks

Comment

I believe that the offset of RWD cars is totally different than the offset of FWD cars, this is why it did not fit the civics. Also the hub opening may be different. I highly doubt they will fit your accord, but ask what the offset is and what diameter the hub opening is.

X

Comment

Originally posted by Adam1100
                            They wont fit our CRX's or Civics..... that's why i'm selling them.
                            and i was under the impression that you were buying them

accords and civics/crxs have different patterns but if they came off of a 240 then they will more than likely fit on an accord

....sorry, but i am really confused now

Comment

Originally posted by laz
                              I believe that the offset of RWD cars is totally different than the offset of FWD cars, this is why it did not fit the civics. Also the hub opening may be different. I highly doubt they will fit your accord, but ask what the offset is and what diameter the hub opening is.

X
                              wrong, they wont fit civics because civics and teggies have 4x100 bolt patterns, offset has nothing to do with it
                              -Mark-
                              CB7
                              CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                              Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Working...
                              X