No announcement yet.

Top Shelf Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no rubbing and I did not roll my fenders. I had a moderate drop around 2" and had no problems, just raised it .5" because my transmission was in jeapordy of smacking too much asphault.

Comment

Here's another example of a wheel I like, but I don't think it fits the chassis? These should fit a more modern car I think. Volk SE37
      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

I'm a fan of the older ssr wheels. Some were really classy looking and rare. The wheels with electron center lock give you added security.

16x7 16x8 +24et
        "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
          they no longer list weights for any wheel on their site, but when i first looked them up, i remember them being a LARGE amount heavier (like several pounds per wheel) than similar size cast wheels by other manufacturers, and a significant amount more than stock. you will increase your stopping distance, cut fuel economy, and kill whatever power you are makeing.
          I'm not going to use a heavy wheel lol. But I'm not going to discard one because it's not super light.

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
            Here's another example of a wheel I like, but I don't think it fits the chassis? These should fit a more modern car I think. Volk SE37
            I would LOVE to own a set of those, hard to find too... I think they look good on a CB7. They really look good on a trackable CB7!

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
              16x8 +38 offset is what I like myself. Wheels fit flush up to the side of the body.
              You say those are 16x8? In your MRT it's a 16x7 with a 205?

Comment

Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
                This wheel is popular here right now particularly with the dubber.

I actually like them, and if i was going for a new set of mesh style rims on my car id run these i think.
                Fitments are in the CB window too, 16x7 35et 17x8 et35 17x9 35et

Expensive though, £540 ($860)
                whats the name of these ? i like alot

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Oh yeah i forgot to put name

They are called Calibre Vintage

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
                  UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
                  NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Wow, only 500 USD for a set of 17x8" That is extremely cheap.
                    http://www.alloywheels.com/8x17_Inch...oy_Wheels_Only

Not that I have anything against them, but I'm looking for the name too, not just the design. These are obvious BBS knockoffs.

Comment

Working...
                    X