tire question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tire question

so i have a set of prelude si sawblades and im going to look at some 195 65 r15s. my question is will these tires work on the rims? ive also heard that 205 55 15s will work, but those are very uncommon where im from. so yea, will the 195s work fine?

Originally posted by scudweiser
    i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Originally posted by 1993 CB7 LX View Post
    so i have a set of prelude si sawblades and im going to look at some 195 65 r15s. my question is will these tires work on the rims? ive also heard that 205 55 15s will work, but those are very uncommon where im from. so yea, will the 195s work fine?
    stock size is 195/60/15.

So putting a tire that is a 65 series makes no sense.
    The 205/55/15 will work.

Comment

Yes. 195/65 will work. 205/55 are what the si wheels come with from the factory. The 205/55 will be a little wider and not as tall as the 195/65.

"My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

How can a tire size be uncommon where you're from? Are you getting these tires used?
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

yea im getting used tires and i cant find any 205 55 and im not paying 99 dollars a tire. im getting a set of 195 65 15 for 60 bucks so i cant pass that up

Originally posted by scudweiser
          i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

Working...
          X