Excel BK-7 Gunmetal or F-1 Gunmetal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excel BK-7 Gunmetal or F-1 Gunmetal?

yea which wheels u guys think will look better. i sorta like the bk-7 more. both are gunmetal
    this is the F-1

this is the BK-7

or do u think since my car is black having gunmetal wheels will be too black. i sorta wanted the darker look tho. i want to hear your opinions. and for these wheels do i need tuner lugs or will the lugs that are already on the car work?
    In memory of Jameel Johnson 4.30.05--You will never be forgotten...

MY Car

HydroDunk Mixtapes...check it out

Go with the BK-7s. The original lugs on the car will be too big and wont fit in the holes of those rims, you can contact wheelmax and they'll tell you which ones will fit, or you can just order a set from them when you buy the rims. You getting 17" or 18"s?
    Jay
    Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

im gettin 17's cuz i wanna lower it still and i hear it gets tuff to lower when you have 18's
      In memory of Jameel Johnson 4.30.05--You will never be forgotten...

MY Car

HydroDunk Mixtapes...check it out

Comment

Don't get the BK-7's. Everyone and their mom has those, and to add to that IMO they're ugly. The F1s are pretty nice, I'd get those if I had the $$$ and the Rota C8's didn't exist. But yeah those BK-7's are def. among the ugliest/most common rims out there. IMO they're up there with strobes, bodykits and wings...

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i like the bk7 more as well. they are exactly like the konig tantrums or the motegi 7's. i think they would look real good on a cb7.

and who cares about being common. being common just means they look good. if you want to be original you can always get an obviously ugly set... but any wheel that looks good will probably catch on and become common.

and no offense gloryaccord, but youre talking about the bk style being common... and you want the c8's????? doesnt get much more common than rota.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
            IMO they're up there with strobes, bodykits and wings...
            ummm correct me if im wrong, but isnt that a wing on your car, in your sig??? And plus swassheefry obviously likes the bk-7 rims to start with, so why cant u just let him like those and if you had to comment, say those wouldn't look as good as the other style, instead of bashin one of his choices...
            Jay
            Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

First one's all the way. Everyone has those other rims mr7' style ones. Plus i like the lip on the F1's. that's just my opinion.
              BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Comment

My fault for flipping out. Go w/the almost 5-Zigen's. I'm in agreement w/Cokinut...those MR7's don't compliment our car IMO.

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

obviously neither according to the replies.. i got the "ricey" lol
                  bk-7/mr-7- and apparently nobody likes them

they will work for about another year,
                  i agree wit glory.. hit up those c8's

Comment

Working...
                  X