96 spec itr center caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

96 spec itr center caps

I have a set of itrs but they don't have their center caps. I also read this thread but I couldn't find anything that relates to what other oem center caps that could fit this particular application. I know the oem itr caps are really expensive so I'm looking at alternatives, perhaps something that I can paint the cap white and the H red and make it look similar to the oem cap.

Anyone have any ideas?

Not sure if the caps are the same size, but that was exactly my thoughts....just try getting some 92-96 prelude or I think the oldschool crx center caps? I think one of them had an indented H that can be colored red..the outside border shouldn't be hard to paint white either....the only problem is trying to color match championship white to krylon spray paint or whatever brand paint. Come to think of it, doesn't krylon have a special blend of paint for oem factory colors? Not sure if championship white is in the color lineup tho.
    I need a custom turbo manifold built....
    707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
    "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
    '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

are there other center caps that might fit? i'm assuming most honda center caps should be the same size right? Mainly a few accord models....hell, i'm not even sure

anyone else?

Comment

ITR caps are very hard to replace with other sets of honda caps. ive tried when i had a set and was not successful. not that i'm saying you can't be. i've tried integra, prelude, civic, and even aftermarket like rota. the rota ones fit but they look ugly. you can "make" them fit but i wouldn't try and glue anything to wheels that get hot in use. ebay has a variety so try there for cheap caps. you never know you'll run into the ITR caps. good luck!
        1cor10:31
        - 92 LX coupe
        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by the pharmacist
          I know the oem itr caps are really expensive so I'm looking at alternatives, perhaps something that I can paint the cap white and the H red and make it look similar to the oem cap
          when i sold a set of CW "A" caps they only went for ~$30 on ebay.

patience man, patience.

Comment

I heard the S2000 center caps fit. just a thought.
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
              ITR caps are very hard to replace with other sets of honda caps. ive tried when i had a set and was not successful. not that i'm saying you can't be. i've tried integra, prelude, civic, and even aftermarket like rota. the rota ones fit but they look ugly. you can "make" them fit but i wouldn't try and glue anything to wheels that get hot in use. ebay has a variety so try there for cheap caps. you never know you'll run into the ITR caps. good luck!

crap, that pretty much limits my selection. but yes, patience is a virtue

Comment

does anyone know what the exact inside diameter is for the cap?

Comment

i dont know how much you wanna spend, and i dont know if CTR center caps are the same, but in a local forum.

CTR center caps 100 bucks

http://www.nwstreetracing.com/nwsr/v...ic.php?t=39348
                  H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

holy shit man ur awesome im ordering mine right now i been lookin high and low

"Tucking tires and wires."
                    The Chronicles.

Comment

Civic HX's

Comment

crap, the link is broken. thanks for the reply though. does anybody know the exact inside diameter for the itr center caps?

Comment

yeah i need to know too

"Tucking tires and wires."
                          The Chronicles.

Comment

i know quite a few people have the wheels w/ caps...can anyone measure please?

greatly appreciated,
                            richard

Comment

Working...
                            X