X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by c mak View Post
    205/55/15 Yokahoma Avid V4s. I rate them prolly 8/10
    thats exactly what i used to have..they were some realy good tires..buit I went to stock specs after two popped..now I have like 3 different tires..lol

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
    Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
    Originally posted by bmxicansd
    so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

for my oem rims i have FALKEN ziex 215/60/r15
      and for my sprint harts FALKEN ziex 205/50/r15

Comment

On the enki CDR9's
        Freedom Is Not Free
        U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Falken Ziex 512:

Rate: 7/10
          Price: about $65-75/tire

Dry/Cornering: Good on dry. Cornering was decent, but not as good as BF Goodrich below.

Wet/Snow: Good in wet road conditions up to HWY speeds of 60-70 MPH, but not as confident at BFG below. Tires worked decent in snow, again not as well as BFG.

Durability: Treadwear was at their rating of 60,000 miles. No quality issues with tires, this was better than BFG below.

BF Goodrich Traction T/A:

Rate: 9/10
          Price: about $60-65/tire

Dry/Cornering: Great on dry, stiff sidewalls for all-seasons and cornering was very nice.

Wet/Snow: Confident in wet road conditions up to HWY speeds of 80 MPH. Tires worked well in snow, only traction issues were due to FWD standard differential limitations.

Durability: Treadwear was at their rating of 60,000 miles. However, they dry cracked in between treads. This occurred to multiple other exact same tires on my family's other cars.

Bridgestone HP550:

Rate: 9/10
          Price: unknown

Dry/Cornering: Comparable to BFG Traction T/A. Great dry and cornering for all-season tires.

Wet/Snow: Confident in wet road conditions up to HWY speeds of 80 MPH. Tires worked well in snow, only traction issues were due to FWD standard differential limitations. Comparable to BFG.

Durability: TBD, still new-like at this moment. No quality issues with them so far.
          Last edited by HondaFan81; 06-25-2010, 02:01 PM.
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

fuzion hri 195060r15 i have them on prelude oem enkies. their made by bridgestone are asymetrical and are rated to 40K niles or so. from tireseasy .com a set of four is 240 shipped and thats a great deal for tires. i rate it about a 5 for cost and asymetrical

Comment

Trojan's...

oh...

j/k

i really want a pair of hankook ventus R-s3

on these

Comment

Tires I've ran on my CB7

Kumho Ecsta XS - 225/45/17 (140 tread wear)
                Pros: Great dry traction, warms up quickly, Excellent cornering characteristics, Really good for autox
                Cons: Not good in wet weather drive cautiously

Falken RT-615 - 225/45/17 (200 tread wear)
                Pros: Really good dry traction, warms up fairly quickly, Good cornering charateristics, good for autox
                Cons: Not good in wet weather drive cautiously

BF Goodrich g-ForceT/A KDW - 215/45/17 (300 tread wear)
                Pros: Good dry and wet traction, good cornering charateristics,
                Cons: Take too long to warm up, not good for autox

Falken Ziex 512 - 205/35/17 (360 tread wear)
                Pros: Good daily driver traction, OK in wet weather
                Cons: I should have gotten 215/45/17 the 205/35/17 offered little cornering confidence

Also had some Nankangs and another set of tires, but both were less than memorable.

Currently sitting in my garage are some new Federals. Bought them about a month ago. Will test them out at the next autox.
                Federal SS595RS-R - 225/45/17 (140 tread wear)

later I will include other tires that i've ran on my RX7, 300zx and Corrado
                Last edited by Tishock; 10-13-2010, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Currently running Kumho Solus KH16 (195/60/15) on Prelude SI wheels.

They are reasonable. Not great, not bad. Sidewalls aren't too stiff, and I can get them to squeal pretty easily, but they are quiet and ride nice. At this point I'm more concerned about that than handling. Once I finish my engine build, the priorities will change.
                  Originally posted by sweet91accord
                  if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

in the past i've have Falken Ziex 205/50/15 --> 7/10
                    all around good all season tire, decent tread life

currently i have Falken Azenis 615s 205/50/15 --> 9/10
                    really good grip, great tire, only downside is short tread life

Click picture to see my mrt
                    Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Just ordered a set of Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS in 195-60-15. I ordered them to mount onto my stock 6 star boys. I'll do a review in about a month after I get them mounted. I' going 5-lug soon, so I guess they'll be up for sale in a few months. If I do like these tires, I'll get a set for my 17" 5x114.3 wheels. We'll see.
                      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

225/45r17 bridgestone re050

225/45r17 falken rt615
                        MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                          Just ordered a set of Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS in 195-60-15. I ordered them to mount onto my stock 6 star boys. I'll do a review in about a month after I get them mounted. I' going 5-lug soon, so I guess they'll be up for sale in a few months. If I do like these tires, I'll get a set for my 17" 5x114.3 wheels. We'll see.
                          My friend has a set of those on his TSX and loves them. They're quite pricey but they're a great all season tire. Tire Rack seems to love them as well.

Comment

...and they've arrived. Rather quickly too. I may have accidentally overnighted them. Oh well... Too late to change anything.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

nice man

well i have perrili p6 four seasons 205/55/16 and 2 falken azenis 215/55/16
                              back at it again

Comment

..., so they went on Mye-Coupe today. ...and the consensus is....

Phenomenal. No road noise, super gripy under heavy braking, stability while aggressive cornering is excellent, and ride quality is very pleasant.

Although they have only been on for a day, I can't confirm if these qualities will always be present. I'll follow up in a month or two.

Additionally, I'm on a blown, and I mean blown, stock suspension set-up. These tires made a huge difference, seriously. The old Bridgestones were ran down and look like slicks (not exaggerating).

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                                X