JDM F22b parts list and pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C91BLX7
    If I were you I would just do the balance shaft eliminator kit.
    nah I am trying to keep it as close to oe specs as possible I may be handing this down to another family member so I don't want to put parts on that a normal mechanic might freak out about if he gets things fixed later on.
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

this is a really good idea. you might want to add coolant hoses because chances are that they are pretty old and about to let go. (heater core inlet/outlet hoses). you could even add fluids to the list because that adds up. coolant, trans fluid, oil and filter. exhaust work shouldn't be overlooked too.

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
        this is a really good idea. you might want to add coolant hoses because chances are that they are pretty old and about to let go. (heater core inlet/outlet hoses). you could even add fluids to the list because that adds up. coolant, trans fluid, oil and filter. exhaust work shouldn't be overlooked too.
        yeah If you read the bottom it talks about that. I haven't purchased everything yet just what I have and know the pricing for. when I get my fluids and stuff I will update the thread as I go through my swap.

PS definitely considering replacing my radiator hoses.

MY RIDE

vouches:
        Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
          yeah If you read the bottom it talks about that. I haven't purchased everything yet just what I have and know the pricing for. when I get my fluids and stuff I will update the thread as I go through my swap.

PS definitely considering replacing my radiator hoses.
          oh yea i didn't see the part about fluids.

i was talking about the heater core hoses. (the ones that go to the firewall). there are three of them and 9 times out of 10, they are going to be worn out and ready to let go. you're better off replacing them. i got them from honda so the bends are dead on. its a pain if you buy a straight section from a parts store. just a heads up. good luck with the swap!

Comment

Bump will be adding more parts tomorrow.

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

more parts added

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

You need to get this swap done Dave. So when?
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

this swap is happening the 21-22 I wont say where because its at someone elses place so I don't want to assume its ok to invite people.

PS ordered my trannie on friday should be here in a week!!!

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

PPS thanks for all the help sean

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
                      PPS thanks for all the help sean
                      No problem man, glad i can save you a couple hundo. LOL

21-22 is coming right up! you will have a running car in NO time at all...
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                        21-22 is coming right up! you will have a running car in NO time at all...
                        Not too mention FAST

I want to see this beast in action! VVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

wish I could afford exaust headers and intake right now... I need to get my tabs before this swap maybe I will just register my car else where ...

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

well I decided to get an ebay header because my flex pipe has been getting dumped on by my cracked block. updated the list as well.

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

nice list mayne!

Comment

Working...
                              X