No announcement yet.

JDM F22b parts list and pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a lil im doing an f22b swap as well what #should i look for on the block to find out if its a short or long block . im sorry im new to this

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by ncoutlaw View Post
      a lil im doing an f22b swap as well what #should i look for on the block to find out if its a short or long block . im sorry im new to this
      A long block will include block, pistons, crank, cam, heads, and valvetrain, possibly an oil pan. The short block will just be the block,crank, and pistons.

"turn key or Changeover" means drop it in and run, well so long as you have the corresponding computers.
      Last edited by Leung; 06-18-2008, 06:57 AM.

Comment

f22b?

has anybody did a f22b drop in there cb7? is it possible? let me know. thinkin bout droppin one in.

Comment

list updated. This swap should be done tomorrow. WOOT
          F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
          My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Drove it home today got the coolant leak fixed only thing wrong with it is the exaust leak due to no place for a gasket on the end of the dp. Other than that it runs really well sounds fucking sweet and I love the power it has compared to my old motor it pulls so smoothly and the trannie is wonderful. I can't wait till I can afford a tune so I can not have to worry about it running so rich.

Many thanks go out to Joser for providing that awsome swap guide anyone doing this swap should read that thread again and again before going through and doing it. To Prnonvtech4u for providing the p39 so I could actually get this swap off the ground (don't worry mang I am still working on those drls for ya). To Sean for giving me the honda hook up on parts as well as busting his ass all weekend to get my motor running ( and for not throwing the dizzy through a wall cause it was a pain in the ass. . . LOL). And finally to Bobby a tech at honda where sean works, for letting me use his garage and tools and helping out a shit ton with my swap. I would recomend anyone in the NW area needing motor work done or general maintenance on their hondas go to him he'll get the job done and done right and he wont tear you a new ass hole like the dealer will lol. He is a certified honda mechanic and a great guy thanks again everyone for all your help.

MY RIDE

vouches:
            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

I spent like 1500 on my swap... 750 for the motor, 500 for labor, 250 for parts

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

The H22a TCU will save you gas since it shifts at like 2k. I hooked one up to my tranny (stock auto accord) and shifted at like 2-2.5k AND it caused it to not shift at redline. When I stomped it it would just bounce off the rev limiter for a second and then shift gears. I would just use the stock accord TCU because it will shift at 3-3.5K and you wont have to worry about rigging up the shifter to come out of park because using the p13 TCU will not let you come out of park at all without sticking the key in the hole. Or I would assume using an the F22b or H23a TCU since it would shift before bouncing off the rev limiter.

Comment

bump for some good info

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

bump

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

up from the dead

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

And?
                        It runs? You'll come to meets? I has confuse!!!!

Comment

the green one needs a new radiator and possibly a new ignitor so its not fully functional. And I did go to a couple of meets just couldn't go to the recent ones cause of work conflicts

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

Those 260's are CALLING you Dave.
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

so is a new radiator for the green one as well as an ac/trannie flush for the black one

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

Bisi moto intake manifold insulator gasket damn only if u had whole mani i would of cop it from u

2014 bisimoto parts coming soon

Comment

Working...
                                X