looking to get a h22 soon.need help swapping it in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking to get a h22 soon.need help swapping it in

im looking to get a h22 with lsd tranny pretty soon i was wondering if any nor cal cb members can do the swap for me and i will pay them i dont have much mechanical experince also dose anyone know how much shops usually charge to do the swaps

Theres a DIY on here that explains how to put the h22 in our cars....Ive never personally done it but after having read about it hte last 3 years I know its not too difficult lol

Also if you really want norcal members to help out try posting this in the regionals section

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

i rather have someone that has done a swap do it than me. i forgot about posting it in the regionals section thanks man

Comment

rather than paying someone to do it for you why dont you offer gas and food and get a group of guys to help you put it in....then you atleast learn something

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
          rather than paying someone to do it for you why dont you offer gas and food and get a group of guys to help you put it in....then you atleast learn something
          True.

Ask around NorCal. I am sure if you offered to kick down some money and food, they would help you do it or at least help guide you. Never hurts to ask. That's how I did my F22B DOHC swap.
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

im having trouble deciding on wich swap to get a complete swap for 1300 or H22, ecu, wiring harness, prelude final drive gear and limited slip differential for 1000.and i also heard that if i plan to runn the h22 hard i will drop out of vtec every time i shift if i use the f tranny and something about the gears being to long on them

Comment

Originally posted by 90CB7EURO View Post
              im having trouble deciding on wich swap to get a complete swap for 1300 or H22, ecu, wiring harness, prelude final drive gear and limited slip differential for 1000.and i also heard that if i plan to runn the h22 hard i will drop out of vtec every time i shift if i use the f tranny and something about the gears being to long on them
              yes it would be a good IDEA to get the H series tranny but you dont have to the F will still work. Depends if you drive on the hwy if so you might want to stick / the F series tranny for gas millage. But if you do most of your driving in town deff. get the H series tranny
              R.I.P Rex 10/10/97-08/06/09
              There aren’t enough words in this world to say how much you will be missed. love you buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
                That's what I did. The socal guys came over, we had beer, food, and tools and had a good time!

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

beer and tools..not a good mix. hope the car is still running

Comment

Working...
                  X